Ohhh My God. They're masturbating!!!!!! ~ January 01,2016. to March 31,2016.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danaya was just having masturbating session. Only bad thing was that she was totally in covers under the blanket.

Even her head was covered.

Too bad.....

I did not saw this "event" and i do not want to see it, too.  :-\ ... Honestly, I am convinced that she will never masturbate in front of the cameras (not above and also not under the blanket).  :( ... So, This was most likely a faked one.  :-\

What happened to this place?  ??? ... This apartment was fun (at least from time to time). ... Now it is not fun (expect the few weeks with Irma and Anna) and completely without sex. ... The curent girls are either out, asleep or doing there nude teasing work hours.  :no: ... No real life. No show. Just boring time and a 24/7 TV running.  :doh:

Meanwhile, I hope not even more that new girls will bring improvement.  :-\ ... Based on the duration of the free spot and the current cast, I suspect that the RLC make this apartment more and more boring on purpose to reduce the disappointment for an already planned shutdown.  ??? ...... And what should i say? ... It works. ... This apartment is ready to be closed.  :'(

Why did they not provide this apartment (or a other one) to Nora for real. ... Now they have this all teasing only people there, for what? ... A real shame.