CamCaps' New Look

rubberball50

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think the new look of the pages has been very good! Pictures appear clearer too, or is it just illusion?

Missing google translation button

and "frontpage" of the latest entries.

thank you for the good job admin and moderator's doing

I also think the new look of the pages has been very good! Pictures appear clearer too, or is it just illusion?

Missing google translation button

and "frontpage" of the latest entries.

thank you for the good job admin and moderator's doing

Both features are back now.

I'm confused!!! I'm old!!!

In the old layout the summary view of the posts by members on any subject were listed by the latest first. I could see immediately if someone highlighted for example 'They are masturbating' I could then switch to that apartment if i wished or I could immediately respond with a reply.

How can I do this now? Do I have to constantly flip up and down the various apartments lists?

Please explain how I use the forum now? How do I involve myself with other posters and have a open conversation (not PM)?

Help me because as far as I can see the new layout is totally non-engaging???

I'm confused!!! I'm old!!!

In the old layout the summary view of the posts by members on any subject were listed by the latest first. I could see immediately if someone highlighted for example 'They are masturbating' I could then switch to that apartment if i wished or I could immediately respond with a reply.

How can I do this now? Do I have to constantly flip up and down the various apartments lists?

Please explain how I use the forum now? How do I involve myself with other posters and have a open conversation (not PM)?

Help me because as far as I can see the new layout is totally non-engaging???

I am not exactly sure what you're referring to.

The recent posts list is at the bottom of the page Here:

Screen_Shot_01_03_16_at_07_48_PM.jpg

You can also view unread posts by clicking on the drop down next to your name on the top right corner:

Screen_Shot_01_03_16_at_07_49_PM_001.jpg

Screen_Shot_01_03_16_at_07_49_PM.jpg

Could you provide another example? Perhaps screen shot it from here: https://web.archive.org/web/20150818124707/http://camcaps.net/index.php?action=forum