New girl Layla

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If RLC now makes this an apartment with no free cameras..................it will be their downfall, because there is no other apartment worth watching or paying for !!!!

By this logic, it would make sense for them not to have free cameras for this apartment. You do remember that RLC is a business and it's purpose is to make money, right? If your opinion was indeed correct, then not having any free cameras would just make more people subscribe.

And we have a Layla sighting! She is in Ilona's bed but seems to be Irma's friend. Who is sleeping where? I still think Ilona will sleep with Irma, but I could be wrong. She seems to talk a blue streak and seems very friendly.

I am soooo happy if Ilona and Layla are staying together..Ilona finally gets her personal slave...this might help her get her mind off Irma-Anna, who can then have their own relationship...but somehow this room arrangement looks temporary....

BTW, do you guys know that in some jurisdictions in the U.S. (not New york City), having 4 unmarried girls living together is illegal as it makes it a bawdy house (house of prostitution!). Just old laws they never took off the books. Don't know the law in Barcelona, lol!

By this logic, it would make sense for them not to have free cameras for this apartment. You do remember that RLC is a business and it's purpose is to make money, right? If your opinion was indeed correct, then not having any free cameras would just make more people subscribe.

The price to watch this apartment is not worth it............................unless your a die-hard voyeur !

BTW, do you guys know that in some jurisdictions in the U.S. (not New york City), having 4 unmarried girls living together is illegal as it makes it a bawdy house (house of prostitution!). Just old laws they never took off the books. Don't know the law in Barcelona, lol!

BARCELONA????

I disagree Slider. Best apartment pretty much on rlc now. Now if you don't like rlc, then....this is not for you.

That's my point sir. RLC is going to FORCE members to pay PREMIUM prices , just to see this 1 apartment........because

it is the only one worth watching !!!! If they turn off the free cams to this apartment.........then it will cost you over $45.00

USD every month to watch Irma take a bath..................LOL !

I think I remember an old law which forbids to keep and bath donkeys in bathtubs  :doh: It was in New Jersey I think