New girl Layla

I have to say Layla is the last person i wanted to see staying in Irma's room, Irma is much more worth watching on her own in there than having Layla with her. If anyone should have moved in with her it should have been Anna but it seems that ship has now sailed.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bookmaster, the writing is on the wall. I like her, don't get me wrong, but I think she is the new QUEEN BEE. Slowly & Shrewdly took over control of the apartment.

She is very conservative and will try to implement those values on the other girls. It has already worked to some degree to make her feel more at ease in the house.

Bookmaster, the writing is on the wall. I like her, don't get me wrong, but I think she is the new QUEEN BEE. Slowly & Shrewdly took over control of the apartment.

She is very conservative and will try to implement those values on the other girls. It has already worked to some degree to make her feel more at ease in the house.

And you still like her?

Layla a cassé l'ambiance de cet appartement...

Il ne se passe plu rien depuis qu'elle est arrivée.

Et maintenant qu'elle est dans la chambre d'Irma, il ne s'y passera plu rien non plu...

Cette fille n'a pas du tout sa place dans cet appartement...  :no:

Layla broke the atmosphere of this apartment...

He liked nothing happens since she arrived.

And now that she is in the room Irma, he will do it not rained rained nothing...

This girl has no place at all in this apartment...  :no:

Of course there is the possibility that Layla is only a temporary guest in this apartment but i fear that is not the case.

She had like 3 suit cases and maybe more..  Looks like she is here for a long while with as much clothes as she has that is not unpacked yet.

Yeah I know. And thats the reason I hope she is kicked out ASAP  >:(

I fear you may be right and, if so, then RLC has made another massive mistake in my opinion.

Layla should be made to share bed with Paul....the girl has no personality and she has spoiled this apartment..if only Irma had little patience with Anna, this would not have happened..Anna looks back to normal and ready for fun....how stupid can RLC get...