New girl Layla

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Layla est dans la chambre d'Irma avec Anna en ce moment. Elles discutent. rien d'autre pour l'instant.

The only one who have started anything close to fun after new years are Ilona. When she gets of the laptop, something fun could happen, at least more fun than watching boring Layla talking.

whats up with this girl layla she always in irmas room even without her being there she is mad disrespectful and laying on the bed like she own it or its hers.im begining to dislike this girl.

unfortunately, i think she 's moving to Irma room until Ilona departure.

No more naked sleep and bate for Irma  :'(

Thestarider ive been noticing that this morning ilona was in panties and i dont know there language but layla said something to ilona and ilona went and put on long pants thats when irma stood on the stairs and showed everyone her boobs.i hope this aint a nora part2 cause ever since she came she girls have not done nothing no massages no dances in there panties its like everything changed once layla came sad a good apt was going so well and now it gets fucked up cause of this girl layla.

what time was it ?

this morning, i only saw her whashing her hair at 10:30 am local.

9:27-9:44. She shaved all away, and put conditioner into her hair. You saw when she washed conditioner away about 10:20.