Mark Read

HarleyFatboy

The "Mark Read" button has got to be the best button on CC!!!

It does come in handy.

I also like that little New Blue Button next to the Thread Title. If you click the new button it will take you to where you last left off. So if you finished on Page 27 and came back and it has got 30 Pages. The New Button will take you to Page 27.

It does come in handy.

I also like that little New Blue Button next to the Thread Title. If you click the new button it will take you to where you last left off. So if you finished on Page 27 and came back and it has got 30 Pages. The New Button will take you to Page 27.

LOL I was wondering what that was for and I know I'll be using the fool out of the button!  It should come in very handy when on my cell phone.

I really like CC's new look!  It has a good feel to it and to me it's easier on the eyes!  Good job by all involved  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LOL I was wondering what that was for and I know I'll be using the fool out of the button!  It should come in very handy when on my cell phone.

I really like CC's new look!  It has a good feel to it and to me it's easier on the eyes!  Good job by all involved  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank You for your feedback on CC's new look. It's Greatly Appreciated.

Took about a month of drawing up different scenarios of how to do the Picture & Video Threads and the way they are set now was the easiest and simplest way to go.

Gee. I thought he was talking about the overall aesthetics of the forum as a whole.  :idk:

Never mind me. I'll STFU.  :bang head:

I had a comment about that in another Thread. I forget which one it's in.  I'm getting forgetful in my old age.

The "Mark Read" button has got to be the best button on CC!!!

I use that button as much as i use anything i got...yes including my brain.    :haha:  help's get thru all the useless clutter (the reason i said useless clutter, the B S Bull is gone) on any topic in camcaps.      :yes:

Just went thru ALL the unread posts (i did read some of them however) in record time.

God i love that little button

The thing is, like the 'search function', it's a basic tool on most any forum software. It would take me twice as long to peruse the boards without it. Odd that it's just being discovered.  :scratchchin: