Party time!

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be a lot of "potential" tonight.

A couple, both dressed in black is for sure, if they get the opportunity. Guy has already done it in their bathtub and on the couch, with a girl who just arrived. The present also seems to be very willing  :)

Short girl, frequently visited at Dasha seems very willing, and she hasn't had problems with cameras. Opportunity has been missing, but probably they don't stay for the night.

Efim and GF is certain case, if the girl is able to wake up. We have already seen them many times, so I hope they understand to give space to emerging talents.

Other couples are also cute and lively, but I do not think anything will happen between them. I hope there are not too much people left when party is over.

Got to love a girl who loves to chances, she has always tried anything to keep her man happy. He really does love her as well. I think these two are one of RLC real success stories. They throw great parties and have great friends. Congrats to them as they hold my interest daily.  :yeahbaby: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

They finished and returned to the party and acted like nothing happened when we all know she sucked and fucked him in the bathroom in front of the camera.  No body knew they did this but those two.  The looks on their faces was priceless.

Until someone with a nose of a bloodhound walks into the bathroom and smells sex in the air.  :lmao:

I like the two, there friends and there parties. :) ... They found a combination of reality and the watched by cams situation that is outstanding and really fun to watch.

N&B are simply the best on RLC and i am grateful that there are a part of this project.  :welcome:

I like the two, there friends and there parties. :) ... They found a combination of reality and the watched by cams situation that is outstanding and really fun to watch.

N&B are simply the best on RLC and i am grateful that there are a part of this project.  :welcome:

I agree.

This appartment is decidedly the best appartment. Nelly and Bogdan has a great social life and sex life and are not shy.

Unfortunately the cams sucks and i dont speak russian, so i used to prefer watching Irma, Anna and Ilona dancing with underclothes in their appartment ;-)