Ilona is now naked in the bath with Danaya, and guess what??? She still has her face stuck in a cellphone despite Danaya making advances on her!!

This girl has a serious problem.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ilona was smart she would do like nora and kami did and connect her laptop to the tv and watch a movie with danaya and try to be more social with her room mate if she is going to be on there all day at least watch something entertaining with a friend.

She's now overdosing, using the cell and the laptop at the same time.

I saw her get woken up this morning  by an amorous Danaya who jumped on the bed and tried to grope her.

She cringed away and when Danaya left she was reaching for the cellphone even while her eyes were still closed.

This girl has a problem!

I think she should be put in a padded cell with the 'slug' Lev and then take away all their devices, I wonder what would  happen???!!!

I saw her get woken up this morning  by an amorous Danaya who jumped on the bed and tried to grope her.

She cringed away and when Danaya left she was reaching for the cellphone even while her eyes were still closed.

This girl has a problem!

I think she should be put in a padded cell with the 'slug' Lev and then take away all their devices, I wonder what would  happen???!!!

They would last about 15 minutes, then the shakes and the sweats would kick in and they will start hallucinating and then tear each other to shreds looking for at least a tiny cell phone  :doh:

They would last about 15 minutes, then the shakes and the sweats would kick in and they will start hallucinating and then tear each other to shreds looking for at least a tiny cell phone  :doh:

15 minutos? Creo que les distes mucho tiempo :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This girl has a problem!

Now, that she also left this apartment regularly, her RLC presence is almost limited to her laptop and her mobile phone. :-\ ... With the move out of Anna and Irma, this apartment lost almost all  of it spirt and is not fun to watch any more.  :( ... Ilona is a very nice girl. But maybe it is time for her to connect her laptop somewhere else to the internet.  ;) ... I would like to see some replacements.  :)

Ilona must leave this apart asap, she is so boring  :headache: :headache:

Yeah she is boring lately but she is hot so i still enjoy watching her. We need another girl in to add some entertainment. Ilona leaving may not be the the answer for better viewing as someone very shy could end up replacing her! you never know.

if ilona was smart she would do like nora and kami did and connect her laptop to the tv and watch a movie with danaya and try to be more social with her room mate if she is going to be on there all day at least watch something entertaining with a friend.

Good idea about connecting the laptop to the TV however I believe ilona tried doing it some weeks a go and failed to get a picture to show and gave up - perhaps an issue with her Mac. 

Yeah if you remember White had some right trouble getting the Laptop to show a picture on the TV, i remember it frustrating the hell out of me cos i was thinking i bet i could get it sorted in no time. She got it working in the end though. But Ilona is not so patient.