• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kitek, Thank you for the incite into what happened with Ilona, She relieved a very bad deal from the airlines, should have been refunded every Ero she spent with them, considering no service was provided. I guess now with all that disappointment, and sadness for her birthday, we will find out just much of a friend Danaya really has become. I hope she finds a way to make her happy tonight, and shows her some fun for her birthday other than another bath with candles.

Kitek, Thank you for the incite into what happened with Ilona, She relieved a very bad deal from the airlines, should have been refunded every Ero she spent with them, considering no service was provided. I guess now with all that disappointment, and sadness for her birthday, we will find out just much of a friend Danaya really has become. I hope she finds a way to make her happy tonight, and shows her some fun for her birthday other than another bath with candles.

Doesn't look very likely it seems Danaya is going out and leaving Ilona in bed. Ilona will have to go buy some Oranges to cheer herself up.