Not sure if Ilona is to blame, or a combination of the three of them, but the kitchen's looking a wee bit messy at the moment!

Come to think of it so is a lot of the apartment.

Maybe they really DO need some maintenance!

If you get three slovenly ones together it's all going to go pear-shaped before too long!

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Kitek, Have you heard the girls talk about leaving, Some say thet Ilona is leaving soon to go home, and I know the Danaya is leaving soon as well? could you clear up all the speculation on this for us..... Thanks in advance for all you help and time translating what the girls talk about.

i liked her in the beginning but now i just wish she left. :yes: :yes:

This is what i think is very likely the most meaningful opinion here. ... She is still a very nice girl, but a change could be nice too. :) ... But the change of Ilona could also be a bad idea, because Adele seams to be a restrained person.  Would they now also swap Ilona against an introverted personality, it could be very fast extremely boring there. ... No matter what some here think of Ilona, if she like, she can be very powerful. :)

Ultimately, it probably does not matter. ... The times of Nora are long gone. With ever day she is not part of this apartment, it is getting more clearly that she was there for real (including all the thinks missing now). :-\