• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you see what i mean?she saw the tv on and changed the channel but doesnt even bother turning it off or turning off the lights.and goes to her room.to go to sleep lazy ass girl at least turn the dame things off.but like i said in one of my post thank god rlc.pays for all this if not her lights would have been cut off by the light company along time ago can you imagine her without her phone or laptop she"ll end up going crazy and pulling out her hair.

do you see what i mean?she saw the tv on and changed the channel but doesnt even bother turning it off or turning off the lights.and goes to her room.to go to sleep lazy ass girl at least turn the dame things off.but like i said in one of my post thank god rlc.pays for all this if not her lights would have been cut off by the light company along time ago can you imagine her without her phone or laptop she"ll end up going crazy and pulling out her hair.

She should be sent back in time say, 1895.  Boy, would that mess her up !

Don't think Anna and Irma were in the same league as K & K, they were special, extremely hot and had a great relationship....and also a third girl that added a special ingredient ! You know who I mean Canito, but you don't need to vent or be rude about her. You've already made your feelings abundantly clear.

Anyway....2 more like K & K and a third sweetie would be much appreciated.  RLC are you listening !!!!!!!!!

Ilona messed everything up with her walking in the rooms whenever she wanted....then Layla came and killed the rest of the chances. Although I loved watching K&K, I think Anna and Irma just needed more time and a little bit of liquor. Everything was there. The heavy petting, kissing. I think if they had maybe one or two more months in the apartment they would have done something. I would have loved seeing Anna sucking on Irma's tits, and Irma sucking on Anna's clit because she was clearly the aggressor. I guess we'll never know.

Some more food for thought to digest:

The different meanings of the name Ilona are:

Greek meaning: Torch; bright light

Hebrew meaning: Oak tree

an intelligent female who is sought after by many.

usually pretty yet quite insecure.

a kinky individual to be sure. most likely to become a dominatrix in the future.

has many selective friends  and cannot abide being around morons.

friends may be of varying sexuality  kinky fetishists are fine.

activities carried out by these friends may include biting, licking, groping and on some rare occasions, rimming.

she can be heard emitting such strange syllables as meh and meep.

WARNING: may bite. HARD.

Well that sure nailed it from the urban dictionary

Maybe it's me but Ilona seems to be sexless, fine, she shows off her body but it's like a tool rather than a sexual desire thing.

There is just something missing, she isn't doing anything for me and Layla isn't much better.

Maybe it's me but Ilona seems to be sexless, fine, she shows off her body but it's like a tool rather than a sexual desire thing.

There is just something missing, she isn't doing anything for me and Layla isn't much better.

Maybe it's because they are NOT lesbians.  And when they play with each other, it's only to bring new customers to dish out $45. a month.

i think camera 6 should be renamed to 'Ilona's head'....of all the places, she has chosen this place for her work...

That was funny!! Thanks for the laugh...let's all be patient and hope the dry spell goes away.  It seems that this website has its dry moments, and then when we least expect it...boing!  That's my positive take on the situation.

Ilona messed everything up with her walking in the rooms whenever she wanted....then Layla came and killed the rest of the chances. Although I loved watching K&K, I think Anna and Irma just needed more time and a little bit of liquor. Everything was there. The heavy petting, kissing. I think if they had maybe one or two more months in the apartment they would have done something. I would have loved seeing Anna sucking on Irma's tits, and Irma sucking on Anna's clit because she was clearly the aggressor. I guess we'll never know.

Actually, we did see Anna sucking on Irma's tits. Unfortunately, she realized the cameras were on and panicked and stopped. That was really hot. I thought we were going to finally get lucky. But, no such luck.

I think that Leora has more sexuality in her little finger than Ilona has in her whole body.

Just looked this morning and Ilona and Danaya were in the bathroom together...Hopes and hopes...Nothing , they both go back to bed.

Now Ilona has just woken up and immediately is gawking at the cellphone again.

So the sexless girl seems to spend every waking moment on either laptop or cellphone......Sad!!!