• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people claim that the participants read these boards. What I can never understand is this. If that is true, would you not want to have kind words and compliments for them, particularly if you want them to consider your requests and suggestions?

I couldn't agree with you more

some of the comments on here are really hurtful - I think the mods should delete those rather than faffing around deleting chat out of the picture threads, they could be removing offensive hurtful and mean messages. some people seem to think that because they give a few dollars a month to RLC  then they are free to try and hurt and offend the residents. It's not cool. at all.

some of them are really bitter about Ilona using her laptop all day which is a bit rich considering the time those that complain must spend glued to their own computers watching RLC!

i can see irma in the living room anna in the kitchen where is mrs laptop hiding again?

It all depends how we define hiding, each have their own interpretation. For some hiding means that someone is out of the cameras. There are no official time limit after which we can commonly say someone is hiding. Relevant is also what person does outside of the cameras.

I know that my definition of hiding is much looser than for many:

- It's hiding for me when someone is in the apartment but outside of the cameras continuously most of the day, or hours in the case if she have no acceptable reason.

- It's hiding for me if someone does something outside of cameras which she can do in cameras or something what we are intended to see, for example changing her clothes.

- In my opinion they must still have little time to their private moments outside of the cameras, for example to masturbation if they are not willing to do that in cameras.

According to my definition Ilona hides few weeks ago, but not anymore.

I know many have much strict definition for hiding than mine.

my definition of hiding is when your in the apt.but know where to be seen.this morning she was in the apt.but wasnt seen know where on cam for at least 45 min.there is no reason for that.there are briefed when they enter this site why is she the only one that does it.

my definition of hiding is when your in the apt.but know where to be seen.this morning she was in the apt.but wasnt seen know where on cam for at least 45 min.there is no reason for that.there are briefed when they enter this site why is she the only one that does it.

Ok I will believe you IF you can show evidence

1: "there is no reason for that"

2: "there are briefed when they enter this site why is she the only one that does it."

You may not like it but I see no evidence either of those statements are true.

Ok I will believe you IF you can show evidence

1: "there is no reason for that"

2: "there are briefed when they enter this site why is she the only one that does it."

You may not like it but I see no evidence either of those statements are true.

there is a strange agenda here, which is best not engaged. You are quite right, the lack of reason and briefing are just assumprions. It isn't quite rational, I am afraid.

Canito doesn't like the girl, and seems to see it in terms of for and against, there is no discussion to be had about it.

next time she does it im going to record it and put it in the video section with big letters where is she since you always want proof it was at 12.00 there time and she went upstairs to her room after that ghost no where to be seen.

to say the truth yup i dont like her i dont like girls who think there better then anyone else,self centered,spoiled,annoying,boring,hiding and always need to be babied by others and thinks her shit dont stink there you got your answer irma and anna are worth paying for..why pay for a girl with no sex drive and on laptop all day if i want to see that i would go to an office and watch the secretaries to that.i ts hard trying to watch when anna and irma are having fun then watch her join in cause the attention aint on her.

to say the truth yup i dont like her i dont like girls who think there better then anyone else,self centered,spoiled,annoying,boring,hiding and always need to be babied by others and thinks her shit dont stink there you got your answer irma and anna are worth paying for..why pay for a girl with no sex drive and on laptop all day if i want to see that i would go to an office and watch the secretaries to that.i ts hard trying to watch when anna and irma are having fun then watch her join in cause the attention aint on her.

why pay for any of it if you don't like it?

you seem to want quite a lot for your forty dollars or whatever

where do you get the shit stink thing? are you psychic?

you should have more respect for these girls.

this is from one of my post.... dont have anything agaist ilona i just wish she would communicate more with irma and anna instead of being on the computer/phone if they are her friends like they have said somewhere in the forum then why doesnt she communicate with them more.the first day irma arrived they were acting like best of friends and now i noticed that they talk but not like the first day.if you noticed back in the beginning  i said that some people  cant compare them to k&k because everything they did they did together.they even slept in the same bed while kristy had her own room and there chemistry was perfect they had a good friendship bond.i just notice from ilona is that when anna and irma are having fun thats when she wants to join n and when irma and anna are having a conversation in private in irmas room she has to be involved or she gets pissy but when sara and white was there she tried so hard to become there friend and for me she got shit on by them.but now she has to amazing friends and she hardly talks to them let alone hardly has fun with them only when she wants to.im not trying to say she should be naked all the time what she is wearing is good i just wish she would spend more time with anna and irma seeing her by herself is getting me boring.

Granted the young lady has a nice body but she is so narcissistic ,self absorbed and inconsiderate of others that her behavior negates any pleasure one might get from looking at her body. One cannot be sexual (sensual) with those traits. I.E. She is so asexual that she cannot imagine why another would want privacy when there is such a clear sign, as a door closed. Don't think she intends to be that way but she clearly doesn't have the brain sexuality connection. I cannot envision her ever sharing herself with anyone. Man or woman...

Granted the young lady has a nice body but she is so narcissistic ,self absorbed and inconsiderate of others that her behavior negates any pleasure one might get from looking at her body. One cannot be sexual (sensual) with those traits. I.E. She is so asexual that she cannot imagine why another would want privacy when there is such a clear sign, as a door closed. Don't think she intends to be that way but she clearly doesn't have the brain sexuality connection. I cannot envision her ever sharing herself with anyone. Man or woman...

I hate to say it, but that seems to be a very accurate description of what I've observed. Although, she has been interacting with Anna a lot since I just got back on, so maybe there is hope for her yet. lol.