Since Irma left us..... Ive noticed something

From the very first night, both Ilona and Anna started sleeping buck ass naked.  While Irma (whom I loved like the rest of you) was there, both of the other girls slept topless mostly, but never without the panties.  I wonder if subliminally they knew they were targets?  ;)

From the very first night, both Ilona and Anna started sleeping buck ass naked.  While Irma (whom I loved like the rest of you) was there, both of the other girls slept topless mostly, but never without the panties.  I wonder if subliminally they knew they were targets?  ;)

In my personal opinion. I believe Irma was a Dyke and the others at least didn't cave in to her seductive whim.

Ilona did sleep naked from time to time. But it's correct she does it more these days.

Have Anna slept more than 1 time naked? Or at all, can't recall.

Two things about Irmal being a "dyke".

One night, just before Irma left, they played a charade game. Anna was miming one of the other girl with big breast and using a strapon. She was miming Irma, who didn't appreciate the joke. Later, just before Irma performed her last massage to Ilona, she was with Ilona and Layla in her bedroom. Irma and Ilona were playing their tits touching game when Irma try to touch Ilona's pussy. Ilona run away. On the bed, Layla put away her cover and showed her panties covered pussy, like telling her : if you want to touch a pussy, here is one... Irma declined, saying visibly she had to go Ilona (where she performed the massage).

It means that Irma wanted only to be a lesbian with Ilona.

One night, just before Irma left, they played a charade game. Anna was miming one of the other girl with big breast and using a strapon. She was miming Irma, who didn't appreciate the joke. Later, just before Irma performed her last massage to Ilona, she was with Ilona and Layla in her bedroom. Irma and Ilona were playing their tits touching game when Irma try to touch Ilona's pussy. Ilona run away. On the bed, Layla put away her cover and showed her panties covered pussy, like telling her : if you want to touch a pussy, here is one... Irma declined, saying visibly she had to go Ilona (where she performed the massage).

Well maybe at that exact moment - but she did a pretty convincing job of wanting to be with Anna during a night of massage a couple of weeks ago when Ilona was away.  I think she liked both Anna and Ilona - or at least maybe Anna liked her.  I also think they knew each other very well before they all came here.  Not really sure how Layla fits in as she seemed to not be totally unfamiliar with them but maybe not as close initially. 

I don't know - just my observations.  I don't watch like some here do so I could have missed a lot and could be wrong - just my belief from what I have observed.

:lmao: You would make a very poor charade player. I don't speak the language but for charades you don't speak, that is the point. I watched the the same thing you did but did not see the same thing. Anna was trying to describe the subject: "Strap on" You are correct that Anna was miming someone screwing doggie style. Then she indicated a erect penis and moved hands around her hips. The guesses were male related so she mimed someone with breasts doing the thrusting to get them on track. When she pointed at Irma it was not to say she was describing Irma, in the game that indicates that player is on the right track with their guesses. Irma was not irritated at Anna, if you remember, she was sad and did not feel well. She was not herself that evening and many commented on that.

In my personal opinion. I believe Irma was a Dyke and the others at least didn't cave in to her seductive whim.

Nothing Irma did would make me think she was a Dyke. We have what I consider Dykes in other places. But then your definition of a Dyke may be different than mine.

The reason these two are sleeping naked IMO is that since Irma left, they have little recourse but to up their game...if only by a little bit.  Lay around naked ...that will keep the RLC subs happy.  Thus reducing their need to "perform"

I am so glad to see that others here miss Irma here as much as I do. She was the epitome of femininity, sexy, beautiful and up for sexual play at any time. It is true she knew she exuded erotocism, but she used it in an inclusive way at all times. I loved the fact that despite her massive boobs, her slip supports could fall off her shoulders at a moment's notice and show most of her boobs displayed without her being "aware" of it. She needs bringing back just for me!                                                                                              By the way! I have a karma score of +7 -51. Anyone know whadda fugg this is supposed to represent?

The reason these two are sleeping naked IMO is that since Irma left, they have little recourse but to up their game...if only by a little bit.  Lay around naked ...that will keep the RLC subs happy.  Thus reducing their need to "perform"

I think you may be the closest to the actual situation...how else are they going to keep attention on this apartment and earn whatever bonus offered?  If this the bonus is related to quantity of people tuning in and for the longest time, then this site is basically a contest to win viewership.  I don't understand how some of the time this apartment is number one in the bottom group, when nothing is happening that would warrant that.  Sometimes there is some crazy action on another, and most viewers are watching Ilona on the couch typing on her laptop.  Oh Well....

I am so glad to see that others here miss Irma here as much as I do. She was the epitome of femininity, sexy, beautiful and up for sexual play at any time. It is true she knew she exuded erotocism, but she used it in an inclusive way at all times. I loved the fact that despite her massive boobs, her slip supports could fall off her shoulders at a moment's notice and show most of her boobs displayed without her being "aware" of it. She needs bringing back just for me!                                                                                              By the way! I have a karma score of +7 -51. Anyone know whadda fugg this is supposed to represent?

The Karma System was initially started as if you liked what a person Commented or Quoted you gave that person a +1 and if you didn't like or disagree you gave them a -1 but some have turned it into a joke of reversing it around and using the Minus for something that was Positive.  The Karma system is basically meaningless and no longer has any Accuracy to anything of a Statistical Nature.

ONCE IN A WHILE EVEN SOMEONE WHO I DON'T USUALLY GET ALONG WITH MAKES A VERY VALID POINT, AND I'M MAN ENOUGH TO GIVE THEM PROPS WHEN I AGREE,IRMA IS NOT A DYKE,,SHE MAYBE A LITTLE FLIRTY WITH THE GIRLS AT TIMES,A MATTER OF FACT SHE DOES THE EXACT SAME THINGS THAT ALL THE OTHER GIRLS DO TO HER,MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ACTUALLY CAN'T KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF OF IRMA'S BOOBIES,AND AFTER A PROLONGED SQUEEZING OF HER BREASTS SHE THEN GRABS THEIR BOOBS BACK OR TRIES TO GRAB ILONA'S PUSSY.

BUT I MADE THIS SAME EXACT STATEMENT THAT ALL THE GIRLS HAVE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO UP THEIR GAME AFTER IRMA LEFT,BECAUSE SHE IS NO LONGER AROUND TO CARRY THE ENTIRE APARTMENT ON HER BACK OR TITTIES AS SOME WOULD SAY,AND JUST LIKE SOMEONE SAID ON HERE SHE WAS PLAYING CHARADES AND IT WAS ILONA THAT GAVE HER THE WORD THAT SHE HAD TO ACT OUT :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao: