This Apartment

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with these four 'kids' playing rock Star, are they old enough to meet the RLC minimum age protocol?

Ren :idk:

The first meaningful residents here and then this comment.  >:( ... Is there some kind of rule in this forum that every thing need to be interpreted as negativ to be cool or something?  ???

Because, for me, it seams to be the best possible situation, if the residents have nice friends and even invite them into the apartment. ... Did i get someting wrong? ... This page is still about real life, or not?  ???

The first meaningful residents here and then this comment.  >:( ... Is there some kind of rule in this forum that every thing need to be interpreted as negativ to be cool or something?  ???

Because, for me, it seams to be the best possible situation, if the residents have nice friends and even invite them into the apartment. ... Did i get someting wrong? ... This page is still about real life, or not?  ???

People here don't want to see real life. They just want to see sex and nudity, and want to act like the people in the apartments are just cam models on chaturbate. And they want to judge everybody on cam when they do not get what they want. It's like you say, the page is about real life, which is why I think it's stupid when I hear people criticize the tenants for doing real life things.