What Are They Doing Now

Dancing queens, feel the beat of the tambourine oh yeah...You can dance, you can dance... having the time of your life.

Just a little Abba for you guys!

Yeah, baaaby. They are excited today. Hopefully, we will be also soon.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap! Ilona sharing something with Irma in her mouth! No, it is not a guy's cum or a cock, so get your "heads" out of the gutter. Just an orange! But there is butt petting too! This could be a goood night!

Dancing queens, feel the beat of the tambourine oh yeah...You can dance, you can dance... having the time of your life.

Just a little Abba for you guys!

Yeah, baaaby. They are excited today. Hopefully, we will be also soon.

From the little time I've been able to get on recently, I really like all these girls. I'm so happy to see that Ilona is being much more "genuine" in her interactions with all the girls. I think she really likes all of them and that has allowed her to stop playing the "me, me, me" game. It's good to see.

Irma is still the best. But Layla with her exotic look and sexy dancing isn't bad! Ilona back on the computer again. I can't understand that. Why would someone be on their laptop all the time (oops, I am come to think of it).

Holy crap! Ilona sharing something with Irma in her mouth! No, it is not a guy's cum or a cock, so get your "heads" out of the gutter. Just an orange! But there is butt petting too! This could be a goood night!

She did the same with Anna but when she tried with Layla, Layla backed out.

I have strong doubts we will see much more than we have seen. I had some hope for Irma and Ilona a couple of days ago, but now with 4 of them there almost impossible for something to happen (except maybe a flaming orgy, lol!).