What Are They Doing Now

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So All, whats the score with the additional room we cant see? I think I saw somewhere its a laundry room? What are the girls doing in there together for 10 minutes at a time as it can be to continue the video/photo piece if there is laundry everywhere right?!?!?!

It was about time to have a new topic with the "hidden room" again. Isnt it? .... Maybe almost two weeks since the last one. ;)

Assuming we are talking about the small room downstairs behind the sofa, based on the way I have seen it used it a toilet only room.  Since RLC doesn't show toilets and it's just for that purpose there is no cam.

I wouldn't want to see anyone sitting on a toilet. When you are on the White Telephone taking a leak or pinching a loaf that part should be kept private.

i dont think we need a camera there..we just need better girls....K&K used to spend 30-40 mins daily in the balcony...now we have the balcony cam...i dont think anyone of us watches that cam...they just need some place to talk abt some private stuff which is fine...

So All, whats the score with the additional room we cant see? I think I saw somewhere its a laundry room? What are the girls doing in there together for 10 minutes at a time as it can be to continue the video/photo piece if there is laundry everywhere right?!?!?!

First of all, they wash & hang their laundry there.

Assuming we are talking about the small room downstairs behind the sofa, based on the way I have seen it used it a toilet only room.  Since RLC doesn't show toilets and it's just for that purpose there is no cam.

No, it's the small room upstairs, that's missing from the floor plan, but it can be clearly seen in the corridor, especially from Layla's room - the door directly to the left!

The small room downstairs is a toilet and therefore a taboo for cams according to RLC.

i dont think we need a camera there..we just need better girls....K&K used to spend 30-40 mins daily in the balcony...now we have the balcony cam...i dont think anyone of us watches that cam...they just need some place to talk abt some private stuff which is fine...

I look there from time to time. They can talk in private on the balcony, because there is no mic.