What Are They Doing Now

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎06 at 5:26 PM, jfro86 said:

What game are they playing? They have a big bowl of water with papers sticking out of the sides and they put a little candle floating in the middle...

Snaky explained that in the last Christmas!

the only way to make this apartment interesting is to kick that overhyped Ilona out...i am amazed how some ppl on the forum here praise her beauty and expect her to bring fun...yes her eyes are beautiful but thats it...her physique is like a pencil...Anna is way more attractive and so are many other girls on RLC...plus Ilona is only like a naughty, attention seeking teenager...she is not attracted to any girl, man, herself or any animal...

My belief is that this new boring girl Layla should stay with Anna and Irma in the apartment...The action that Irma and Anna brought, noone has so far brought in this apartment..and both are still pretty turned on..Anna plays with herself everyday while Irma we all know...Irma might even have fun with Layla coz she looks very submissive...

the only way to make this apartment interesting is to kick that overhyped Ilona out...i am amazed how some ppl on the forum here praise her beauty and expect her to bring fun...yes her eyes are beautiful but thats it...her physique is like a pencil...Anna is way more attractive and so are many other girls on RLC...plus Ilona is only like a naughty, attention seeking teenager...she is not attracted to any girl, man, herself or any animal...

My belief is that this new boring girl Layla should stay with Anna and Irma in the apartment...The action that Irma and Anna brought, noone has so far brought in this apartment..and both are still pretty turned on..Anna plays with herself everyday while Irma we all know...Irma might even have fun with Layla coz she looks very submissive...

I agree with allot of what you say but you are being way to hard on Ilona in my opinion.  Ilona was responsible for what little action there was tonight, overall a very boring night in my opinion.  I don't think you give Ilona enough credit, she is pretty sharp and goal oriented to boot.  Please reconsider being a little nicer towards her!!

I agree with allot of what you say but you are being way to hard on Ilona in my opinion.  Ilona was responsible for what little action there was tonight, overall a very boring night in my opinion.  I don't think you give Ilona enough credit, she is pretty sharp and goal oriented to boot.  Please reconsider being a little nicer towards her!!

that's right

have some manners