Are they reading this forum?

Hmm, anyone else notice that typically the only "people" to support or agree with Barry Elephant usually have 1-5 comments? Poor guy has to create accounts for support.

As for reading the forums, I'm not sure if they do or not. I hope they do and take what is said to create  more watchable site. I sure it can't hurt.

Hmm, anyone else notice that typically the only "people" to support or agree with Barry Elephant usually have 1-5 comments? Poor guy has to create accounts for support.

As for reading the forums, I'm not sure if they do or not. I hope they do and take what is said to create  more watchable site. I sure it can't hurt.

IIRC there was a thread not so long ago which many on here thought was started by Paul

Sorry to disappoint you on the multiple account thing. I am not aware of any 'support' I wasn't aware that was a thing here. Who is it you think are my 'supporters'?

On that subject, are you Canito's spare account? lol he seems to enjoy giving me hate