Are they reading this forum?

Many people thinks that people on the rlc is reading topics about them in here, is that ever confirmed or anyone knows something about it? If they do, how could paul still being an asshole like that? I dont usually involved other peoples relationship but this guy makes me crazy. He's bad at pretty much everything, being a husband, being a man etc. I think there should be a new thread about his failure lol.

Please excuse my bad english btw.

Many people thinks that people on the rlc is reading topics about them in here, is that ever confirmed or anyone knows something about it? If they do, how could paul still being an asshole like that? I dont usually involved other peoples relationship but this guy makes me crazy. He's bad at pretty much everything, being a husband, being a man etc. I think there should be a new thread about his failure lol.

He's not a Husband yet. Hopefully Leora comes to her senses before that ever happens.

If she ever did get married to him. It would be her biggest mistake she'll regret the rest of her life.

As far as reading the forum. Yes they do and I think most RLC Tenants do as well but they keep it well hidden so it's not obvious to the posters on the forum. But the odd time some Tenants have been seen prowling the forum.

He's not a Husband yet. Hopefully Leora comes to her senses before that ever happens.

If she ever did get married to him. It would be her biggest mistake she'll regret the rest of her life.

As far as reading the forum. Yes they do and I think most RLC Tenants do as well but they keep it well hidden so it's not obvious to the posters on the forum. But the odd time some Tenants have been seen prowling the forum.

Really? I thought she was doing all just for keeping her marriage safe. Cause otherwise, it just makes no sense. And thanks for the info, i couldn't agree with you more.

Really? I thought she was doing all just for keeping her marriage safe. Cause otherwise, it just makes no sense. And thanks for the info, i couldn't agree with you more.

Well love is strange sometimes. There are people who date, get married and live to a ripe old age and never have sex at all with each other. There's a TV show here in the U.S. called "Strange Sex" that talks about this type of thing.

As for him being a failure at everything I'm not sure about that as I can't make that judgement. I don't truly know him or his personality. But he definitely does some real "Meathead" stuff sometimes. One time Leora was in the Guest Room sitting on the couch playing with herself. She got herself good and ready and stood up, walked into the living room where Paul was sitting on the couch watching TV. She put her hands behind her back and got up on her tiptoes in a really adorable way and said something too him in the cutest voice you'd ever hear. He stood up and she scampered away to the guest room giggling. He followed her in there and she patted the couch next to her. He sat down........and immediately reached for the guitar and started playing it. She said something to him and gestured like she asked him to put it down, he didn't even look up and started tuning it. She scoffed threw her hands up in the air and went to get a cup of tea and sat down on the couch in the living room. It was the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen!

I have definitely seen Nelly and Bogdan with CamCaps on their screen. I believe, although we can never see their laptop, Masha and Sasha did the same in the beginning. They would often go to the laptop after sex and point at the screen usually with amusement as though reading their reviews which in they case would be very favourable. I am sure Nelly and Masha don't discuss this openly in front of the cameras but I bet they contact each other about it in another way.

of course they do - wouldn't you?

that's probably why Paul is so hopelessly inhibited, given that he is routinely humiliated and insulted in these pages

think what you would want to share with folks who were so bitter and nasty about you so loudly and publicly

but the prattle continues unabated in other threads, even while the somewhat obvious reason for it is discussed here