Dasha and Demid!!!

See

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering just why are they there, making the rounds to visit the tenants for RLC? I sure didn't ever see this coming in million years. It looked like Dasha and Demid packed in hurry for a scheduled visit to Italy to me. I knew that Masha talked to Nelly some, never knew that she was friends with Dasha.

I am wondering just why are they there, making the rounds to visit the tenants for RLC? I sure didn't ever see this coming in million years. It looked like Dasha and Demid packed in hurry for a scheduled visit to Italy to me. I knew that Masha talked to Nelly some, never knew that she was friends with Dasha.

They could just be  on  vacation visiting friends...

Why is Demid shirtless and wearing only sweatpants?  This is so strange.  It looks like they are sleeping over.  Could these couples live in the same building and maybe Dasha's apartment has no heat?

Congratulations! You have just determined the biggest secret which RLC holds. It has been known only the elders CC members that all apartments are located in AREA 51. Well done, but please keep the secret and don't tell it anyone!

lol,that was hard for masha/sasha doing sex with this actual guest couple but now with dasha/demid that will be impossible doing something

for masha exept masturbating in bathtub like usual now

I want to see Dasha masturbating Masha style in bathtub, such as once in a good old days  ;)

Chez Dasha et Demid,,  Masha et sasha venaient faire des cours de sport et de Yoga avec d'autres amis, donc les deux couples se connaissaient.

That is true, and I assume that names Masha, Sasha and Dasha are not coincidence  ::)