Dasha and Demid!!!

See

Don't you guys find just a tiny bit interesting that when these other group of visitors show up in Itlay to visit Sasha and Masha they don't give up their bed, but when Demid and Dasha show up, they gladly give up their bed and sleep on the floor. Just adding a little fuel to the reason for the visit. And iisn't kinda strange at teh time they showed up, after midnite ?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone can explain me why dasha/demid hide all the sex with the covers all the time  when they are in the russian appartment

and now they are in italy they not hiding !very curious,maybe for make the buzz the first day for get suscribers and after nothing or hiding like chloe/joshua,

we will see but very strange for me

For me Dashas visit to Masha brought to mind one of the most wonderful night I have ever seen in RLC history.

It was little bit over an year ago, when Masha spend one night with other guy than Sasha in Dasha's apartment. That was very wonderful lovemaking night, even without sex.

:puke: :puke: :puke: Lo que le faltaba a este apartamento, no tenemos bastante con el zombi-rastas que ahora se presenta el neardental-cavernicola Demid, solo falta la guinda al pastel, que se presente Ipad-man ( Lev ) :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Don't you guys find just a tiny bit interesting that when these other group of visitors show up in Itlay to visit Sasha and Masha they don't give up their bed, but when Demid and Dasha show up, they gladly give up their bed and sleep on the floor. Just adding a little fuel to the reason for the visit. And iisn't kinda strange at teh time they showed up, after midnite ?

I don't think it's necessarily something sinister. My view is that M&S (and hopefully guests as well) time in this apartment is at an end, and D&D are taking over. So D&D move into the main bedroom and get settled, while the others start packing up and getting ready to leave.

Also remember that M&S aren't actually RLC tenants as such - they just got some sort of freebie holiday, maybe through their association with D&D. Whereas D&D are long-term tenants and pull rank as a result.

Masha and Sasha not real tenants? What?

Idea of that apartment is a little bit same as in "all girls apartment", but stays seems to be longer. N&B were Russians, and M&S are russians. Schengen tourist VISA limits their stay to 90 days. I saw the idea of that apartment at the very beginning of Nelly and Bogdan vacation, even though anybody didn't believe me at that time. Not that is clear to almost all.

I haven't checked when they came, but I think they has been there 90 days very soon.

It will be interestin to see if the next couple is also someones who we have already seen or totally strangers for us. They might be for example some guests of Dasha or guests of Nelly, Efig & GF, N&K lesbian friends, etc.

Another interesting matter will be whether or not M&S will get their own apartment after returning to Russia.

Idea of that apartment is a little bit same as in "all girls apartment", but stays seems to be longer. N&B were Russians, and M&S are russians. Schengen tourist VISA limits their stay to 90 days. I saw the idea of that apartment at the very beginning of Nelly and Bogdan vacation, even though anybody didn't believe me at that time. Not that is clear to almost all.

I haven't checked when they came, but I think they has been there 90 days very soon.

It will be interestin to see if the next couple is also someones who we have already seen or totally strangers for us. They might be for example some guests of Dasha or guests of Nelly, Efig & GF, N&K lesbian friends, etc.

Another interesting matter will be whether or not M&S will get their own apartment after returning to Russia.

I think you're right. ... Maybe they move to the apartment of D&D. That would be nice. :)

I think you're right. ... Maybe they move to the apartment of D&D. That would be nice. :)

I actually see it quite possible in some time span. At least Dasha has completed her studies, and they both seem to be at least some kind of work. Living in RLC apartment is very uncomfortable for them, so in spite of the all advantages, it is not a human life. They live very sparingly, perhaps saving money for moving out.