Official CamCaps Playing Card Developers Thread

Foamy T. Squirrel

We've got lots of RLC women to work with, so I've suggested we include the "retired" girls and turn the Jacks into Princesses (or leave them as is, and dress our lesbian ladies in drag). Even the number cards can feature a picture of a girl. We'll probably argue endlessly about who gets to be one of the Queens, but I'd vote for the ones who lasted the longest on the site and had garnered the most traffic over the years. We'll still argue about it. As for the Kings, if we have to, we can use the more famous of the pets that have scampered through RLC over the years. For the aces, we need four of them and we conveniently have four mods on the board, all with handsome avatars. The problem is that at least a couple of them would make excellent jokers!  :lmao:

It would be nifty if we could engineer a poker game we could play with them in a dedicated thread. That might take some engineering and creativity. And maybe a couple of our software engineer friends.

Euromike is already in; if we drag in Hope we'll be set up on the photo insertion and pixel mutations we'll need.

This idea is still in its infancy, having been born in the Ilona and Layla Apartment Discussion thread, where it was off topic. So it's here now.

Not even a quarter ways through this and I'm laughing already!  However having now regained my composure,.. Surly one of the Aces has to be a close up of Leora's ass!    Perhaps in the family of Hearts.

Something that would add meaning to going all in.

"I've got Leora's ass, fellas, and I'm going all in!" 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say use Paul for the joker.  :lmao:

LOL,.. You must have been reading my mind Pepe, which can be a perilous journey through mayhem at times. 

But I agree, and you can throw in Kinko as well. 

And as far as RLC goes, Fuck em!    The only 'Real Life Cams' that I know about in this world are down there in Vegas anyways.

Wow, Foamy, this idea has a life of it own! I never imagined it could take off though I hoped it would.

Great ideas, Foamy, others!

Foamy, I will help you with some specific workable ideas. I believe I am good at finding some issues with logistics and then we can come up with workable solutions.

I had thought about a house dealer, but wasn't sure anyone wants to volunteer. It would be a lot of work. That is why I thought if we could find some software that can do the dealing and recording of hands. If not, we can do the house dealer.

I have a proposal, Foamy. Let me design the trading cards game, which won't involve software (I already have a lot of it figured out), and someone else design the poker game. I will help with ideas for the poker game also, but some of the tech stuff is above me. My game will involve a couple of people as a dealer and as a recorder of picks, monitoring of trades. I won't say I am volunteering for one of those jobs, but I might. I especially like the idea of being the league monitoring the game and making sure there is no cheating (sure sounds like a mod, huh?). I might play once in a while and get an assistant. The other thing for my game will involve a panel of "judges" who at the end of the game will judge the "winning hand". My game is almost a "fantasy football/american idol" type game.

The only caution I have, Foamy, is that with the poker game, no real money should exchange hands, only virtual chips. And if you sell advertising there may be legal questions. Are you going to make your own site? Why would someone advertise on your site (what do we offer them, what do they get out of it?)?

I can also double as your legal advisor.

Let me know your thoughts.

OK, here is the basics of my trading card game. Compile a list of all the girls we want to play. Get a list of who wants to play. Figure out how many cards of each girl we need in our "deck" (depends on how many guys play). I think if for example 10 guys play, we have 4 of each girl. My goal is to make it so everyone can't just take the popular girls, so less than half as many multiples as the total players. Before starting the game, have player pick a number from 1-100, closest one gets first pick, and so on down the line. First round we pick two girls. Second round we switch the order of picking and we pick two girls. Final round goes back to original order and we pick one girl.

The other reason for not getting all the girls you want is so we can trade cards after. After the "dealing" of the cards, we have a two day period of trades. All trades must be done in public forum, no cheating on pm's. Before the trading period, we list who has what girls so everyone can see who they want to trade with or for. People can go pm to discuss trades with other players, but the trade is made public. After the trading period, a list is made with each person's final cards. Then a panel (3 to 5 people) picked before the game reviews each person's hands, then votes in public forum on the winning hand.

What I like about my game is it gets us talking about the merits of each of the girls and we have fun with it. We can play this as many times as we want. We will need a person who is the dealer and recorder, a person or two who monitors the rules and trades to make sure no cheating and to interpret the rules, and a panel of judges. So we may need like 7-9 people to help. Obviously, those who do these jobs cannot play that game. We can switch the jobs and then those people can play. I may volunteer for one of these jobs.

My game doesn't necessitate physical playing cards or things like Ace of Spade on the cards, though it may be fun to use physical cards we can print out. But we would just put the girls' photos on the cards without a suit or number and if people want, a nickname or descriptive phrase.

I haven't had time to read through all the new information, but I definitely want Kamila in my group (as I stated previously). I will send more info after reading what has been posted.  :)

Somehow that big shadowy head right under your beautiful avatar picture of you just doesn't do you justice. 

Almost looks like a peeping tom, or a stalker if you ask me. 

I think you should complain to the Admin about this.  :yes:

Mine doesn't bother me so much anymore,.. I've grown use to shadowy characters in my life.

Great idea Foamy!

A word of caution. Have you ever known a lawyer, never mind one from NYC, to do anything for nothing??? :no:

If he charges you per post, you could owe $millions in a couple of days!!!! :yikes:

Just pulling your chain mr1010, no need to sue!

An idea for the pot could be dedicated games, e.g.:

Leora's Solitaire - Definitely one to play by yourself!!]

Anton's Stud Poker - Can you outlast the man!!

Lev's Gin Rummy - A sobering game!!

Hey, upndown, very funny, lol!!!!!

That's ok, we deserve it us lawyers.

Nah, my services are gratis.

I like solitaire game! That's any easy one! After all, I fucking play solitaire enough why not play it looking at beautiful women? Only one drawback I see with that. My wife!!!!! Have to put the solitaire game online and I'll just play on my laptop close to my "vest". Individual cards will probably screw me!

Hey mikey, I am :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Exactly the picture I would have picked for Milana, lol!

I've got a pic for Kristy in mind. The one when she looks right at the cameras and says "fuck me" in English while sucking two fingers in and out of her mouth! Or we can do the one where she looks at Kami and makes the tongue in the triangle symbol telling Kami she wants to eat her out!

As for Kami, I have one in mind. The one when Kristy first comes to the apartment and Kami puts on the stripper outfit Kristy gave her, and it doesn't fucking fit her boobs! Kami's boobs were just falling out! If there was a red-blooded guy here that didn't want to grab and eat those boobs at that moment, I would like to know.

I leave it for others here to think of others for Nora, Coco, Alisa, Irma, Anna, others.

Let me address a few points that have been brought up by various posters, so far.

1) The default shadow guy under the user's avatar is a known issue. Admin and the software programmer for the new CC GUI are working through it.

2) For poker, I think it would be best to form regional teams, so that members on a team all have similar time zone/sleep constraints and can all meet up in real time. Furthermore, they could take turns being the House Dealer who doesn't play but gets rewarded with a certain amount of CC bucks. Scores could be kept for money accumulated by the star members. Winners could be selected from the group and move on to the finals for a World Championship.

3) To avoid arguing about which girls get to be Queens, etc., we could play with different decks, customized for our particular fetishes. Once the base art is established for all the cards, photo images of the girls could easily be photoshopped into place on any of the cards. People could use these as templates to create a personalized deck.

4) Trading cards sound cool, Mr. 1010. Maybe print the stats of the back side. Something like: "Joined RLC in Dec. 2012. Enjoys wine, dancing, sewing theatrical costumes. Famous for her exquisite soup. Knockout when modeling; girl next door when at home. Later promoted to the role of Mother Nora at a convent for wayward girls."

5) A version of trivial pursuit could be created, based on factoids from the CC archives. The sky is the limit. It will just take the creativity and suggestions of our super-elite membership to come up with ideas.

6) Don't blame me for any of this. The original idea is the lawyer's fault. I'm just along for the ride. Could be fun.

7) I don't know if any of these contests could be installed and run as scripts and sub-routines; I certainly don't want to ask Admin to hang a bunch of stuff on his site's code. Running a site is a fricken pain-in-the-ass as it stands. I certainly don't want to do it again. But with a combination of PMs and thread utilization, I'm sure we could accomplish a great many things.

Thanks, foamy for the "mention"!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sounds good about the "vital info" of the girls on the back. I can do that. Makes it more fun.

Trivial pursuit is ok, but we would need everyone's input to come up with the questions and answers. Could be interesting though.

Poker regional games is a good idea for time zone issues.

And I am sure we can do all this without making a new site. Too much work and headache and I am sure you have enough being a mod as is.

This whole thing is a super creative adventure. I love it!