How to justify..

HarleyFatboy

Let me start out by saying that I don't know how I'm going to get everything out of my head that I want to say right now.  I just spent the last, almost 3 hours consoling the best man at my wedding some 30+ years ago and his family due to his 32 year old daughter being in ICU due to being run over by a drunk driver.  She was going to her car after shopping for groceries, when out of nowhere she was run over by a drunk driver.  Luckily there were enough witnesses around to get the drunk drivers license plate number and she was taken into custody within 45 minutes.  The reason i'm bringing this up is because this struck me so hard that when it comes to real life situations, I thought I could handle anything and boy was I wrong!

I watched this lady grow up from a baby to a woman that had it all, and now her life is in the hands of people that can handle that responsibility far better than I.  She was like my own child growing up and now she is hanging on for her life.  The reason I bring this up is because of RLC and CC.  I bitch, you bitch, all about this real life stuff that doesn't even matter in real life.  I'm a voyeur, I admit it but after tonight, all this crap doesn't matter anymore.  After tonight I'm totally done with RLC and CC and I'm putting my life in perspective and enjoying the time I have left.  I can't continue at the moment and have allot more to say but I can't put it into words.  To any that may have liked me and to those that thought I was just a pain in the butt, I'll miss you all but must do this for my own sanity.  It's been nice conversing with you all and there will be times that you are missed. Take care and god bless you all!!

Sincerely,  dfCcap

When life punches you in the gut, you require time to reevaluate your values. RLC and CC are not important, in fact, most of everything becomes unimportant. All my best for the young woman, and Godspeed in helping you to help comfort your friends at this time.

I have been working on a trauma unit for many many years and see this quite often,  a few times every month. Drunk drivers change many lives and never seem to get enough jail time.

dfCap, you will be missed, hope all goes well and she recovers wonderfully.

oui, rlc et cc ne sont qu'un passe temps!!! et comme tout passe temps, nous le pratiquons quand nous sommes en bonne santé, mentale ou physique!!! j'ai actuellement quelques problèmes de respiration, à cause de la cigarette, et je dois dire que rlc a beaucoup moins d'importance pour moi, parce que j'ai peur et que je ne suis pas serein!!!! c'est normal, les coups durs de la vie vous font comprendre que tout ceci n'a aucune importance, face à votre propre existence!!! quand tout va bien, c'est ok, mais cela ne doit rester qu'un divertissement, surtout pas être plus important que votre vraie vie!!!!

yes, rlc and CC are only a hobby !!! and like any hobby, we practice when we are in good health, physical or mental !!! I currently have some breathing problems because of the cigarette, and I must say that rlc is much less important to me, because I am afraid that I am not serene !!!! this is normal, hard knocks of life make you understand that all this does not matter, face your own life !!! when all goes well, it's ok, but this must remain an entertainment, especially not more important than your real life !!!! ;) ;) ;)