Voronezh - Split 13

nack

Nack, how are you doing? Sorry that I don't have pics or videos. Natres always does. Petra/new guy was pretty good. I am afraid to watch Nina/Robert, I don't want to see her fuck him in the ass. Nothing else really happened, they had a party in Voro and bra girl and other new girl (also bra girl) dressed a little skimpy but that's it.

I call Tver the fuck apartment and Voro the bra apartment.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nack, how are you doing? Sorry that I don't have pics or videos. Natres always does. Petra/new guy was pretty good. I am afraid to watch Nina/Robert, I don't want to see her fuck him in the ass. Nothing else really happened, they had a party in Voro and bra girl and other new girl (also bra girl) dressed a little skimpy but that's it.

I call Tver the fuck apartment and Voro the bra apartment.

I am doing fine.How's NY at the moment.Looks clear today.Huge piles of ice in Times Square.Hope the storm has receded.With the time zone i am in,looks like i'll miss the action on VV EVERY TIME. Playback feature is the only hope.

Should i join RLC ? Is it better than VV

Well, here's the thing Nack. Rlc cost more, $45 a month, has like 14 apartments, mostly couples, some just girls or lesbians. Some apartments are really boring, others are good. Several show sex regularly. They have an all girls' apartment which I am on a lot (Jabbath is also) which is sometimes very interesting, sometimes boring. Most of the apartment show more nudity and sex than Voro at the moment. Sometimes, in the past VV was more sex filled. But of course, now as we know only 2 or 3 couples have sex, new girls afraid of nudity. Rlc is not scripted the same why Vv is, the tenants have more discretion. Long term they have to get views so they spice it up. You don't have the heavy hand of management in what goes on in RLC.

Overall, I like rlc although at times it is boring. I am almost ready to leave VV, giving it one last shot this month. I've been on rlc for over a year.

It's your choice.

Have you heard from Unsy lately? I haven't heard from him lately. I hope he is alright, he went out in your ice storm the other night. Let me know if you hear from him.

I'm fine. It wasn't an "ice storm", just rain turned into ice on the ground.

Glad to hear that the snowstorm is over. I was trying to acces earthcam but didn't work. Too much people on it, I guess.

Saw it in the news here every hour, snowstorms in the US are horrible, glad to hear that you're alright.