Voronezh - Split 13

nack

the girl with the white shirt does not want to show something more than Breeches logically our shakes the handkerchief :hi: :hi:

That theory would work except that the girl in the white shirt also showered naked this morning and then walked around her bedroom topless for a couple minutes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know but again i got this bad filling. I honestly believe they are not aware of correct situation. Only after been in project for one or two days VV explain them fully extended story and role which should be already part of contract when they sign papers.

Maybe they sign contracts without reading them. Btw can "she who shall remain namless and is glued to her bra" take off that f*cking ridiciolous Mickey Mouse ears :headache:

The bra appartement will stay boring unless they kick out both the new girls and get some good ones in. But as I said before there casting methods must be so bad that is is pure coincidence when they get a winner  :lmao:

what you do not talk to the boss in some way to express COMPLAINTS all to do something for her tin situation and began to make changes to what drags vv :smoke:

I already tweeted them to improve their casting mechanisms. I proposed to make videos from them and then let the community decide who will enter testing stage. And after testing stage again decision if he or she shall become a regular.

Hey, time, how do you know? Have you had a sneak peek at her without the bra?  Please send us the pic!!!

Hey Jabbath, good job man. Let's see if VV takes you up on your offer, I am game for it.

Nah, just a fun quote from Seinfeld. Trying to interject a little fun into this serious negativity some spread around here.