Voronezh - Split 13

nack

I wouldnt complain about a nudist or a girl who is nude very often (like Petra) Guests should not be forced to get naked. But from regulars I think expecting them to get completely naked in front of cam and not covering up would not be so bad. Of course they do not have to stay nude all the time. But wearing sexy maybe a little skimpy outfits without underwear would be cool  ;)

I agree with you my only issue is that the should act natural taking a shower in you bra is not natural. I am not looking or expecting them to have sex unless they want to however they should act natural.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you my only issue is that the should act natural taking a shower in you bra is not natural. I am not looking or expecting them to have sex unless they want to however they should act natural.

Those two girls in Voro "the bra glued" anf the "white socked" are complete fail. Dont expect anything from thing. I dont think they make it to end of the week

Unsy, Jabbath, Bean, how are you, my friends? Surviving here surrounded by mountains of snow. When I back out of my driveway, I am surrounded by fucking walls!

I like Jabbath's suggestion. Let's just keep them in skimpy lingerie 24/7! Only problem with that bra girl and socks girl will always keep them on! Well if socks girl wants to just wear socks into the shower that would be an improvement.

Nah, I predict one or both will be gone by Friday. And where are 2 guys? One fucked Petra good. She could use him for her webcams! Where are Ivo and Sonia? Did they go get marriage license?

hello, just thought id leave a brief message.  the two girls in voro are boring, I don't think either one wants to get with a guy.  I may be wrong, but I think they may like girls more.  bra girl and nina really seem to like each other.  the other girl seems to like petra. 

I guess the two guys that were there last night wont be back.  I agree that the new girls wont last much longer if things don't get better. 

im kinda waiting to see what happens next month (feb).  if its the same as now, im done watching vv.

My guess is yeah. Why doesn't she just wear a t shirt to bed, no one will see anything. She reminds me of Lev's guest, who by the way is back unfortunately.

I tend to agree with the people who suggest that there is more to it than we know. Yes, any woman will tell you that wearing a bra to bed is uncomfortable. Most women take theirs off the minute they get home from work. Then again most women don't prance around in sexy outfits, but I digress. Some have pointed out that she doesn't seem shy otherwise. It is quite the conundrum.