Voronezh - Split 13

nack

Cassy, you like Leora? She is the reigning queen of masturbation! In a recent poll on CC in the all girls' apartment Leora was a close second most liked girl to Irma (who is no longer there). I voted for Irma myself, although my all time favorites were Kristy and Kamila!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are looking at platonic night of sleep with the three. Especially if she changed her shirt. Doubt anything will happen, but then again why sleep together? After all, he could sleep on the sofa.

You know what I am wondering. Are we looking at some feeling up under the covers? After all, he is  guest so needn't do anything in the open.

They are playing us guys! Cuddling all together under the covers and laughing and looking right at the cameras. Going to do something as a sop for the audience? Anyone who can, please record pics or video.

I don´t get it....

shirt girl is wearing the nice shirt for sleep, bra girl tells her that this is too open. As a result, shirt is changed...

Screen_Shot_01_27_16_at_12_51_AM.jpg

Screen_Shot_01_27_16_at_12_51_AM_001.jpg

Screen_Shot_01_27_16_at_12_52_AM.jpg

Screen_Shot_01_27_16_at_12_52_AM_001.jpg

Screen_Shot_01_27_16_at_12_52_AM_002.jpg

Simply ridiciolous. Bra girl must leave. Maybe shes the reason sock girl cant loosen up. Funny how she forbids her to wear that shirt. Is she the boss there? Or what is that little b*tch thinking :doh:

im not able to see bedrooms, but I highly doubt anything will happen.  I think they are all just flirting and joking around.  altho I think socks girl would make a move, she wont with bra girl there.  I think the guy is friends with bra girl.  I still think they should split the girls up.  if they share the room, it will be harder for any sex, unless the girl do a g/g show or 3some

Jabbath, spielo, I fucking thought that was coming! That was meant for us. Kind of smile with the middle finger pointed at us. Kind of like when Nikky looked right at the camera and basically told us to fuck off, I'll have sex when I fucking want aholes!

I was waiting to see what happened before I contact VV and tell them to stop fucking with us (not quite in those words though it is tempting).