Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to know if he's a boyfriend or just a friend. The way the girl in white was lying on his arm in the bedroom and rubbing his leg while they were in the living room suggests that they are just friends. Plus there's the fact of walking around in front of him wearing panties. Suggests that they're all friends. But gf in question did make her change her shirt because her breasts were exposed, so maybe they are in a relationship? Who knows.

Sorry no. I was to surprised in that moment  ;). Next time I will

Damn you jabbath.. : :headache:..lol

On a serious note there might NOT be a next time..remember Christy and her BF for that night in Voro.

Hi mr1010 ..if you are up..can i send you the link for bandicam..if you dont mind.You will have to do the work for us now.. :yes:.. ;)

Its not that hard to record.Did you also catch sonia-ivo anal.

I am sorry, Nack, my friend. I downloaded bandicam, don't have a fucking clue how to use it. I am a technophobe. I did try to learn but failed. Maybe unsy can do it, he at least works with some tech stuff (I know you'll thank me Unsy, lol!).

Also, as some here may know, I am presently busy writing a science fiction novella. Seriously!!  I have written about 12,500 words and am almost done with my first draft. It is my first venture into writing!

I just happened to be taking a break before dinner when I spotted what looked like some activity developing between bra girl and her male friend. After watching Sonia get fucked in the ass by Ivo (btw, she loves doing it now), I checked after dinner on them and shit, he fucked her! No under the cover, no bra still on. Just solid fucking! Then they showered, went back and.... fucked again. I thought that girl seemed hot and good looking but just hiding from the cameras and maybe didn't like guys. It turns out that she just didn't want to show anything until she got the permanent contract which she got today (as did other girl) and got her friend in there. Now, I don't know if he will stay or be an occasional fuck guest.

Other girl (I don't know which is which) and bra girl are friends obviously from before and they both know the guy. I thought there would be a three way when they first laid together all three in bed , both girls on guy. But I think guy is bra girl's fuck buddy, not other girl's. But, I could see them doing a three way eventually as he is comfortable around both.

Evidently, the permanent status has opened these ladies up (Or at least "fuck girl, formerly known as bra girl"). VV finally may have succeeded with these two (and guy I hope).

Now, Nack, check with Spielo or Natres, maybe they got it.

Sorry, pal. Most times I miss everything, this time I saw it.

aris

Agree she talks too much. But on other hand. This may just be fight for main price currently available in voro. Winner take it all. And looser will leave apt. Who knows.  :) :)

Please, tell me in two words: in what consists the meaning of the show, for what they are fighting?

Thank you in advance.

O i see you quite new here. So you can't understand the post. Was my mistake and it was a little rude to aris . He is new here too. In a past there were two events when we could say that there were two girls who fight for one boy. Now if we roughly and naively take the end result.We can easy say winner take it all and loser leave apt next morning.

At that time, the white socks girl was quite loud and verbal. Perhaps she was trying expose her self more and overtake her boy ( it was more a joke and speculation) I mean if you watched the show was obviously Bra girl know him from before. And the winner was already known at that time.

EDIT:  first event you can read here http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=7476.msg180019#msg180019

and the second event initially started here http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=7477.msg184284#msg184284

continuing here and end next day http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=7477.msg182622#msg182622

OK i think i now finally got this  :) :)

Thank you, cassy!

Yes, I'm a newbie. Also I do not speak English, and the Google translator is not the best assistant. So that half of the posts I understand very approximately.  :(

So that sometimes I'll bother you with questions.

Please excuse me if they will stupid.