Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The three sleeping in bed together won't be good long tem. It can't be too comfortable. I mean at least these three are all friends and guy won't do anything with Nelly. But, Nelly can't even sleep comfortable clothes wise with him in the bed. She might be better on the sofa.

Well, tonight was great. Sexiness, nudity, fun and fucking all around. What more can you ask for?

The three sleeping in bed together won't be good long tem. It can't be too comfortable. I mean at least these three are all friends and guy won't do anything with Nelly. But, Nelly can't even sleep comfortable clothes wise with him in the bed. She might be better on the sofa.

Well, tonight was great. Sexiness, nudity, fun and fucking all around. What more can you ask for?

i joined this site and have been disappointed, not with the sex or lack there of, not with the nudity or lack there of, but the cameras always freezing or the feed running for about 3 seconds and stopping.  has anybody else experienced these issues and if so what might i try to keep them from doing this?

i joined this site and have been disappointed, not with the sex or lack there of, not with the nudity or lack there of, but the cameras always freezing or the feed running for about 3 seconds and stopping.  has anybody else experienced these issues and if so what might i try to keep them from doing this?

There are 3 servers you can connect with. Look at the bottom right, under the player, there is a number: E4, E5 or E6.

These numbers show you the server you are connected with. Try to reload as long as the number changes.

If it works good with one of the servers, write them a mail ([email protected]) and tell them that you wish to "lock" on this server, which means the servers will never change again and your problem should be solved.

If you have problems with all the servers, than also write them a mail, because there is a 4th server, which you normaly cannot connect with, but they can also lock you on this one.

It can take a while, until the server changes. Don't give up ;)

VV has bandwidth issues.Sometimes it works,sometimes it doesn't.

There are 3 servers you can connect with. Look at the bottom right, under the player, there is a number: E4, E5 or E6.

These numbers show you the server you are connected with. Try to reload as long as the number changes.

If it works good with one of the servers, write them a mail ([email protected]) and tell them that you wish to "lock" on this server, which means the servers will never change and your problem is solved.

If you have problems with all the servers, than also write them a mail, because there is a 4th server, which you normaly cannot connect with, but they can lock you on this one.

thanks for the feedback unsichtbarer, i will give this a try and see how it goes.  much thanks sir!

Wow, unsy, I am impressed! I think I'll go to you for all my computer issues!!!! I guess you know something about this stuff, you and nack. I am a relative idiot when it comes to this stuff. I think I will stick to lawyering or writing!

If it works good with one of the servers, write them a mail ([email protected]) and tell them that you wish to "lock" on this server, which means the servers will never change and your problem is solved.

If you have problems with all the servers, than also write them a mail, because there is a 4th server, which you normaly cannot connect with, but they can lock you on this one.

Hi Unsy.VV should upgrade their servers and invest in more bandwidth,may be double.Do they even keep the track of number of hits/users visiting their sites,peak time usage.I do not think they are sharing the load between servers.Just random connections wont help.

I NEVER face any issues with HD/SD streams in Bathroom/Shower.Some of the living room cams and bedroom cams have the issues.Pull up your socks IT Team @ VV.