turn the bloody TV set off

Anything on a TV screen will not activate a motion detctor.

Now if the TV itself were to move, that would be picked up on motion detect.

I know. I've installed many detectors of all kinds.

The motion needs to be across and in front of the detector.

Blowing curtains are the greatest annoyance in this enviornment.

If the pet or animal is large enough,it will set the detector off.

Rollex

I have also experience of motion detectors, and you forgot one thing. In RLC they don't use any kind of motion detectors. Motion detection is implemented by software, same way as in recording video surveillance systems. Those systems detect changes in picture, and motion detectors are not used for that. Sometimes that software reacts to that change, sometimes not.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tree is "House Property," something that the owner of the Bread & Breakfast is responsible for. It seems to me that since Kiko's departure, their maintenance department is probably seriously under-staffed.

I'm sure they could enlist Paul to fly out to Barcelona to take care of the matter.

In return, we fluffy-tailed woodland creatures would be happy to keep Leora nice and warm while he's far, far, far, away.  :P

On second thought, if they leave the tree up, maybe I'll move in. It would certainly make a pretty comfortable nest for a tree squirrel. In the mean time, I could teach them how to be truly sultry and make love like crazed weasels 24/7. You all can thank me later.

I don't know about you guys but I enjoy watching the TV....And Ilona has tits like a 12 year old boy. But I would still bang her if I were you......Also I think under maintenance means the boss is getting his "rental payment"  AND no one cares what I have to say and neither do I.

The tree is "House Property," something that the owner of the Bread & Breakfast is responsible for. It seems to me that since Kiko's departure, their maintenance department is probably seriously under-staffed.

I'm sure they could enlist Paul to fly out to Barcelona to take care of the matter.

In return, we fluffy-tailed woodland creatures would be happy to keep Leora nice and warm while he's far, far, far, away.  :P

On second thought, if they leave the tree up, maybe I'll move in. It would certainly make a pretty comfortable nest for a tree squirrel. In the mean time, I could teach them how to be truly sultry and make love like crazed weasels 24/7. You all can thank me later.

Careful what you wish for Foamy ! If you manage to "squirrel" your way into Leora's place remember you have Scooter to deal with, and those type of dogs just love to hunt small critters    :doh: