turn the bloody TV set off

C'est comme certains patrons de chaines de télé qui s' entêtent  à mettre à l' antenne  certaines émissions, alors que le concept est dépassé,  il arrive au bout d' un moment  que le public se lasse, il faut savoir se renouveler ou innover

RLC  c' est  pareil

It's like some bosses of TV channels that s' stubbornly put on the air certain programs, while the concept is outdated, it reaches the end of a time that the public gets tired, you have to renew or innovate

RLC it's like

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is rather amazing that you can have 2 quite attractive young women in an apartment who are often nude or nearly nude and yet feel as though there is nothing worth watching there. I never would have thought that I would feel that way, but I think it's because even though they may be nude, there is nothing sensual about their behavior. They just don't seem to have any real interest in sex. I guess it's also because their behavior seems to be phony and only done to get viewer clicks.  :idk:

I was so hoping when there were four...  :drool:

It is rather amazing that you can have 2 quite attractive young women in an apartment who are often nude or nearly nude and yet feel as though there is nothing worth watching there. I never would have thought that I would feel that way, but I think it's because even though they may be nude, there is nothing sensual about their behavior. They just don't seem to have any real interest in sex. I guess it's also because their behavior seems to be phony and only done to get viewer clicks.  :idk:

i agree with you and think you hit the nail on the head so to speak.  there is no sensuality with them what so ever and it does feel that the only reason they are there is to get/maintain viewership.

But the tree stays yipee...... Will we get into February with the tree still up, saying that Leora's tree is still up.

Nina and Kira's tree as well. If you notice, every time there is "maintenance" the kitchen light goes off so maybe they get told to turn things off. Leora sometimes leves the TV on when she goes out but if she is actually going to bed (in the BeR) she does normally manage to switch it off then.

leaving the tv turned on is simply for the motion dectection, especially if they're going out or sleeping! it's an easy way to get clicks for their apartment without doing nothing

it seems to be assumed on here that they are paid "per click" or "per view"

(that seems to be generous on top of free living expenses)

do we know if that's true? is there any real information

the dogs and cats in other apartments do the same thing to the motion detectors that the tv does in this apatment

it seems to be assumed on here that they are paid "per click" or "per view"

(that seems to be generous on top of free living expenses)

do we know if that's true? is there any real information

the dogs and cats in other apartments do the same thing to the motion detectors that the tv does in this apatment

Don't worry barry, the dogs and cats are undercover RLC agents! :lmao:

:dwarf:

I agree but the only interesting thing will be the xmas tree...if it's still there.

Anyway I really hope that this new maintenance thing will bring back this apartment to life. It really needs something new. When I see Irma, Anna and Ilona in the pics section laughing and having fun while cooking, I am wondering if it's still the same apartment.

Anything on a TV screen will not activate a motion detctor.

Now if the TV itself were to move, that would be picked up on motion detect.

I know. I've installed many detectors of all kinds.

The motion needs to be across and in front of the detector.

Blowing curtains are the greatest annoyance in this enviornment.

If the pet or animal is large enough,it will set the detector off.

Rollex