I will not avoid this apartment just because you do not like my opinion.  :headache: ... I like the girls, but the current cast is simply not as fun to watch for me as the cast with Irma and Anna or the cast of N&K&K. ... There is more action missing that is not related to the laptop or an candlelight bath.  :-\

Yes, i would also like to see some girls who are more open in terms of sex. This was a part of this apartment in the past (e.g. Nora but also with a few other girls there) and is not contained any more. ... The residents of all apartments need time to get used to the cameras. That is normal. But let's face it, without the intention to do so it will not happen at all. ... But sex in this apartment will always be a "Nice to have" and not a "Need to be" thing. I'm aware of this and like this concept.  :)

BTW, You should not expect that all people who have a different opion as you are wrong::) ... And just because there were a lot of Nora haters in this forum, does not mean that i was one of them.  ???

Apparently a lot of people here have reading problems! Did I ever say you were wrong? I simply answered your comment regarding Nora and explained why it's impossible to expect things from the current girls that we had with Nora. I certainly didn't use any head-bashing in my comment . And i never said you should avoid this apt because I don't like something, I said you should avoid it because YOU don't like what you're seeing and what you're asking for will never happen in this apartment. So what's the point of you watching it?

But since you now mentioned the casts of Irma&Anna and N&K&K, everyone can assume that the "more action" you speak of has nothing to do with parties and friends, but actually with naked massages and girls acting "lesbian". So there you go. You're welcome! :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently a lot of people here have reading problems! Did I ever say you were wrong? I simply answered your comment regarding Nora and explained why it's impossible to expect things from the current girls that we had with Nora. I certainly didn't use any head-bashing in my comment . And i never said you should avoid this apt because I don't like something, I said you should avoid it because YOU don't like what you're seeing and what you're asking for will never happen in this apartment. So what's the point of you watching it?

But since you now mentioned the casts of Irma&Anna and N&K&K, everyone can assume that the "more action" you speak of has nothing to do with parties and friends, but actually with naked massages and girls acting "lesbian". So there you go. You're welcome! :)

It seams you still do not understand what i mean.  :-\ ... Every action is fine for me and I do not expect any lesbian behavior.  ... I simply do not want so see the same day over and over again.

I simply do not want so see the same day over and over again.

Pretty simple solution really, stop paying, don't watch and find a site that suits you better.

Don't really know why I bothered wearing my keyboard out with this post. There are none so blind a those who won't see.

I am getting worried that a hate campaign is coming down on Ilona in a similar way to the one that developed against Nora. Despite not getting what we may wish to see in the various apartments I really want us on CC to stop building hate against anyone on RLC.

To some extent virtually all the apartments frustrate me and I do express those frustrations but I really try to avoid hate. Piss taking and general observations are fine but real anger and hatred needs to be avoided.

Ilona might be manipulative and selfish and immature but she is after all a young girl trying to make her way in life. RLC is one way for her to enjoy some excitement in a foreign country. I certainly didn't enjoy listening to her mock the texts of the guy who was contacting her. Her laughs were full of contempt for him. If the guy had been able to see her response to his texts I think he would soon run a mile. Instead I suspect he will be taken for a ride (without getting his sexual reward) and separated from some of his money!

Despite her nasty behaviour I still don't want to hate her and hopefully no one else will.

It seams you still do not understand what i mean.  :-\ ... Every action is fine for me and I do not expect any lesbian behavior.  ... I simply do not want so see the same day over and over again.

Well then watch this apartment one day and another one another day and so on. Because you will not see anything more in this one! This girls are in a foreign country for a number of months only, and all their friends and hobbies are back home, so the only thing they have is each other. And they will entertain each other(not us) inside the house or outside the way that suits them whether it's with the same things daily or different things. That's one thing that everyone here needs to implant in their minds and remember all the time. That's the "bone marrow" of reality show--our wishes and desires have no place and meaning, we either watch what is shown to us or we don't.

Thaaaaaaats why I told you before, if you desire to see something that is not already being shown, you better off not watching this apartment at all.

Well then watch this apartment one day and another one another day and so on. Because you will not see anything more in this one! This girls are in a foreign country for a number of months only, and all their friends and hobbies are back home, so the only thing they have is each other. And they will entertain each other(not us) inside the house or outside the way that suits them whether it's with the same things daily or different things. That's one thing that everyone here needs to implant in their minds and remember all the time. That's the "bone marrow" of reality show--our wishes and desires have no place and meaning, we either watch what is shown to us or we don't.

Thaaaaaaats why I told you before, if you desire to see something that is not already being shown, you better off not watching this apartment at all.

sorry but they have no friends and hobbies back home, their friends and hobbies travel as well.  these girls travel from one country to another to make money and thats it.  you are perhaps the most biggest a-hole i've ever seen on this site!  the most, i have to be right and know it all person i've ever come across.  this is a game show for these participants and thats the bottom line.  there might be things that you perhaps don't know about that would make you look like a complete idiot.  i'm tired of reading your posts that constantly put others down because you said so! 

sorry but they have no friends and hobbies back home, their friends and hobbies travel as well.  these girls travel from one country to another to make money and thats it.  you are perhaps the most biggest a-hole i've ever seen on this site!  the most, i have to be right and know it all person i've ever come across.  this is a game show for these participants and thats the bottom line.  there might be things that you perhaps don't know about that would make you look like a complete idiot.  i'm tired of reading your posts that constantly put others down because you said so!

Hey Harley, you really need to simmer down a little and consider that sometimes others might just be right and not just because you say they say so. I get the feeling from your user name Harley, that the kids at school tease you because you are fat and really you need to take it on the chin and shrug it all off because when you grow up all the angst you are showing here will haunt if you can't get away from it before puberty.

I am getting worried that a hate campaign is coming down on Ilona in a similar way to the one that developed against Nora. Despite not getting what we may wish to see in the various apartments I really want us on CC to stop building hate against anyone on RLC.

To some extent virtually all the apartments frustrate me and I do express those frustrations but I really try to avoid hate. Piss taking and general observations are fine but real anger and hatred needs to be avoided.

Ilona might be manipulative and selfish and immature but she is after all a young girl trying to make her way in life. RLC is one way for her to enjoy some excitement in a foreign country. I certainly didn't enjoy listening to her mock the texts of the guy who was contacting her. Her laughs were full of contempt for him. If the guy had been able to see her response to his texts I think he would soon run a mile. Instead I suspect he will be taken for a ride (without getting his sexual reward) and separated from some of his money!

Despite her nasty behaviour I still don't want to hate her and hopefully no one else will.

That it not what i want. I liked Nora and i also like Ilona. ... I would not rate one of them as  manipulative or selfish at all.

I only mentioned that the current cast is not as fun to watch as the one just a few weeks ago. That is not dramatic and do not mean any hate. ... It also do not mean that I should stop to watch at all (like snaky insist so often). ... It simpy mean that i hope for some changes. ... That could be a replacement. ... That could also be a new resident (At least to me it seams that thay have an open spot for some time now). ... I would like to see both, because i think that Ilonas stay lasts long enough. ... But this do not mean that i dislike her.

Hey Harley, how do you know they have no friends at home? Did you grow up with them? Do you know their friends? Is it you she is always texting? NO! it isn't. Maybe her friends all went off and got other real jobs, or married. Maybe she left an abusive home and this was all she could find. The FACT is, WE DON'T know and just have to deal with it.

Maybe not you Harley, but all these other people who say she has mental issues are the true idiots. To say, just because a girl doesn't go out of the house, shrugs off Dayana's advances,  doesn't play with herself, or eats too many oranges....she has mental issues....is just crazy. Maybe she just isn't bisexual and just really like oranges. There is no bio on her so we just have to take what we get.

Hey Harley, how do you know they have no friends at home? Did you grow up with them? Do you know their friends? Is it you she is always texting? NO! it isn't. Maybe her friends all went off and got other real jobs, or married. Maybe she left an abusive home and this was all she could find. The FACT is, WE DON'T know and just have to deal with it.

Maybe not you Harley, but all these other people who say she has mental issues are the true idiots. To say, just because a girl doesn't go out of the house, shrugs off Dayana's advances,  doesn't play with herself, or eats too many oranges....she has mental issues....is just crazy. Maybe she just isn't bisexual and just really like oranges. There is no bio on her so we just have to take what we get.

i don't believe she has mental issues at all, in fact i believe she is quite intelligent.  i believe that she has a really bad laptop habit that she will never be able to break.  i believe that it is her get away from maybe an unpleasant past or a really bad relationship or possible loss of parents.  it's what i believe and pure speculation on my part.