Looks like a party tonight

oui, fête d'anniversaire en préparation pour ce soir!!! j'espère qu'il y aura autant de monde que la dernière fois, pour l'anniversaire de la jolie Marta!!!!

yes, birthday party in preparation for tonight !!! I hope there will be as many people as last time, on the anniversary of the lovely Marta !!!! :D :D :D

(((((((((((((BREAKING NEWS))))))))))))) (((((((((((NEWS FLASH))))))))))))

RLC as presented by CC NEWS

Party at Carla's and Mario's. Big time drunk coming. Pretty Ladies playing Drinking games. Lots of whiskey.

Horny Guys watch  gorgeous girls get drunk and talk them into playing strip poker.

Horny girls doing erotic dancing nude and live.

This message was brought to you by NEW ELECTRONICS EROTICISM CORPORATION in care of the girls apartment.

That is all

pour le moment, cela me rappelle les soirées anniversaires quand j'avais 12 ans!!! ou est marta et toutes les bombes qui ont mis le feu la dernière fois?!!! j'ai peur que cela reste une soirée pizza à table, en jouant aux cartes!!!!

for now, it reminds me of the evenings birthdays when I was 12 years old !!! or Marta and all the bombs that set the last time the fire? !!! I fear that this remains a pizza party at the table, playing cards !!!! :-\ :-\ :-\