The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic - (2014 - 2017)

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

varias cosas 1º la imagen se congela . congela y nada es lo mismo 2º esta pareja la han sacado del peepshow de las ramblas o del bagad ni se conocen , en la ducha ella le pregunta a el extrañada ¿ es exfoliante ? lo que el se esta poniendo en la cara . y el responde si , una pareja y no sabe que su hombre usa exfoliante para la cara .  se ve a kilometros que son profesionales , ademas que parecen los dalton mucho musculito y buen rabo pero mide medio metro de alto , ella le saca mas de un palmo . ella la chupa de lujo no es la 1º que se come ni la 2º ni la 3º .....profesionales 100% han querido ahorrarse problemas estos de rlf .

Totalmente de acuerdo, apesta a pareja artifical que tira pa' tras.

Never worried about them being camera shy. They are latinas which means they should be passionate

and having plenty of sex. The reason Alma/Stefan didn't have sex on the balcony is that Stefan had to actually leave his computer for more than a minute leaving Alma to masturbate on her own, kind of

like Roman doing now. That said I prefer them to fuck indoors unless they put cameras outside.

She might not be as hot as Katya, but I have a feeling new couple will rival Anton/Alina in the bedroom.

there seem to have to love them, lots of smiles, complicity and sex. it has a physical sport. yesterday, he pretended to give adriana a punch in the stomach, with perfect technique, before leaving with sports business. I think he should do boxing!

there seem to have to love them, lots of smiles, complicity and sex. it has a physical sport. yesterday, he pretended to give adriana a punch in the stomach, with perfect technique, before leaving with sports business. I think he should do boxing!

a boxer who has not broken nose is not a boxer ... Sportsman simply!  ;)

a boxer who has not broken nose is not a boxer ... Sportsman simply!  ;)

it's true, maybe it was just an idea ... now, a young practicing boxing as a hobby, do not specifically broken nose and ears swollen. to see ....