The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic ~ January 01,2016. to February 29,2016.

I think Dasha brought back a Demid lookalike back from holiday. The new Demid just fucked like crazy and insisted on throwing the covers off so everyone could see!!!! He even lasted longer than 10 minutes!!

Poor Dasha never got to cum but hey what the hell Demid enjoyed himself! Dasha did her duty despite being full of a virus that is making her cough like crazy. The poor girl looks worn out. Bless her.

Whoever this new Demid is, at least he can perform without covers over his head!!!

I think Dasha brought back a Demid lookalike back from holiday. The new Demid just fucked like crazy and insisted on throwing the covers off so everyone could see!!!! He even lasted longer than 10 minutes!!

Poor Dasha never got to cum but hey what the hell Demid enjoyed himself! Dasha did her duty despite being full of a virus that is making her cough like crazy. The poor girl looks worn out. Bless her.

Whoever this new Demid is, at least he can perform without covers over his head!!!

mince, raté!!!! :doh: :headache:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they are having sex now... But I can't watch any of the cameras in this apartment. Just keeps loading. But on the small images I can see that something is happening for sure

Same for me .. not a single cam in this apt is connecting, only thumbnails visible