The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic - (2014 - 2017)

That's quote an analysis, Dog Scooter, but I beg to differ. The blonde is controlling and domineering, while the brunette gets phone calls and lays on the bed and talks and giggles. The disagreeable term of "butch" would apply to the blonde. Brunette made moves simply because she wants some affection, but nothing appears to happen unless it's on the Blonde's terms.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quote an analysis, Dog Scooter, but I beg to differ. The blonde is controlling and domineering, while the brunette gets phone calls and lays on the bed and talks and giggles. The disagreeable term of "butch" would apply to the blonde. Brunette made moves simply because she wants some affection, but nothing appears to happen unless it's on the Blonde's terms.

The blonde is controlling and domineering except when they have sex.

Now... Bedroom.  Blonde is very much reciprocating, including oral on the brunette.

Yeah, I'm replying to myself.  I do that sometimes.

Anyway - that justified at least one subscrip to RLC.  It was easily the best thing I've seen on the site.

I still don't know what their situation is, but they were pretty damned horny and had no qualms about the cameras as far as I could tell.

On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎02 at 6:18 PM, itsme said:

Short video of it uploaded to the media gallery.

(The Web Page Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

You are not allowed to view this category.