Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Just for info every girls stay at Apt barca 2 last night and it's big ending started with :

Juste pour info toutes les filles restent à Apt 2 barca et le grand final a commencé avec:

1° Stella and Lola little lesbian action

2° Threesome Megan Lola and Belle with using dildo 

3° Anna suck, be pussy licked and fuck with the guy

So if someone have this, don't be afraid to mp me.

if someone has these please include me on the list pm me these please

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Just for info every girls stay at Apt barca 2 last night and it's big ending started with :

Juste pour info toutes les filles restent à Apt 2 barca et le grand final a commencé avec:

1° Stella and Lola little lesbian action

2° Threesome Megan Lola and Belle with using dildo 

3° Anna suck, be pussy licked and fuck with the guy

No one said anything about anna fucking a guy.

• Upvote 1

Posted 39 minutes ago : johnny1990 said :

5 hours ago, Rod001 said:

1° Stella and Lola little lesbian action (find one little 1min30 coming soon)

2° Threesome Megan Rebecca and Belle with using dildo (it's rebecca because Lola are with Stella at same time)

3° Anna suck, be pussy licked and fuck with the guy (find something eh eh)

4° Nothing from the four girls in big bed

No one said anything about anna fucking a guy.

johnny is because no one is no one and I'm not no one lol,  i never confirms something I'm not sure, so I have finding 6 shorts vids from Anna & the guy and actually I work on it, because it's smile vids share with a demo app (grrrrr) every 20 sec you have a big red promo for this app and I shoot all out, so stay tuned because the first and only video (+/- 6min when cleaning is finish) I can provide coming very soon ^^

I make also one album pics after.

For the lesbians party actually nothing, you have only a few seconds in the video Anna and the guy, a split of 4 screens 2 from girls and 2 from Anna. 

• Upvote 1

ok here we go, some little vexation, 1min crash app before finished, re-encoded and it's good now :

ok on y va, petite vexation, crash application 1min avant de finir, ré-encodé et elle est bonne maintenant :

^^  11min before cleaning, can't give more

^^ don't ask me, I have not more

do my best with what I find, much work on this, because the videos I found is with to much pub for the app the guy have used for share.(damned one red screen pub every 15/20 sec).

you still images in the videos is to keep the full audio, important especially for the moans of Anna.

J'ai fais de mon mieux avec ce que j'ai trouvé, beaucoup de travail à ce sujet, parce que les vidéos que j'ai trouvé étaient avec beaucoup de pub pour l'application du gars utilisée pour partagé. (Damné un écran rouge pub tous les 15/20 sec)

vous avez des images fixes dans les videos c'est pour garder le son audio complet, important surtout pour les gemissements de Anna.

Enjoy :heart: :heart: :heart: :angel:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 32

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎15 at 1:26 PM, Rod001 said:

ok here we go, some little vexation, 1min crash app before finished, re-encoded and it's good now :

ok on y va, petite vexation, crash application 1min avant de finir, ré-encodé et elle est bonne maintenant :

^^  11min before cleaning, can't give more

^^ don't ask me, I have not more

do my best with what I find, much work on this, because the videos I found is with to much pub for the app the guy have used for share.(damned one red screen pub every 15/20 sec).

you still images in the videos is to keep the full audio, important especially for the moans of Anna.

J'ai fais de mon mieux avec ce que j'ai trouvé, beaucoup de travail à ce sujet, parce que les vidéos que j'ai trouvé étaient avec beaucoup de pub pour l'application du gars utilisée pour partagé. (Damné un écran rouge pub tous les 15/20 sec)

vous avez des images fixes dans les videos c'est pour garder le son audio complet, important surtout pour les gemissements de Anna.

Enjoy :heart: :heart: :heart: :angel:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

thankssss rod001 continue please 

• Upvote 2