Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

18 hours ago, Anti zionist said:

(The Video Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

I hope to make it good with the links. It is my first upload on this warez site. Download all the links and then unzip them. The video is about 2:13:51 (THE PARTY DOWNSTAIRS) minutes and i have 'cut it' on nasty and kinky momments only. Enjoy ::)

Here is the video if you are having problems putting it together. Thanks for the video Anti zionist.
(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rtom35 said:

Thanks for the Video, but where is the Lesbian Action? All talking about Lesbian Sex, but nothing to see like that

so far only pics I havent seen a video yet......correction there was an earlier post it was about 90 seconds and a little choppy i think its titled after party

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

so far only pics I havent seen a video yet......correction there was an earlier post it was about 90 seconds and a little choppy i think its titled after party

this is from the first night when nothing really happened all the action happened the next night still waiting to see more video or pictures of that

i feel like i am going completely insane. first the zippyshare vid do not work for me, then the fap vid after showing me everything except the party blocks my pc so that i had to log off of everything. wtf is going on with this vid? i just downloaded another zippyshare file in like 5 seconds, yet this series is impossible. the fapvid has never worked for me.

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i feel like i am going completely insane. first the zippyshare vid do not work for me, then the fap vid after showing me everything except the party blocks my pc so that i had to log off of everything. wtf is going on with this vid? i just downloaded another zippyshare file in like 5 seconds, yet this series is impossible. the fapvid has never worked for me.

some zippyshare videos play fine but these wont my security wont let me open them

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Lirik said:

Here is the video if you are having problems putting it together. Thanks for the video Anti zionist.
(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

bonjour

on arrive pas a lire vos vidéos pouvez vous mettre un autre format ou un autre lien??