Thank you CamCaps

pudley

Thanks for clearing out all the unwanted and unnecessary dialog from the pictures and videos threads. That has been a pet peeve for ever. Shout out to whoever decided to do it. This site just keeps getting better.

Thank you

You can thank TBG and StnCld for concocting the idea of setting up a separate Comment section for each apartment. StnCld get's the most credit for doing the manual labor of cleaning the crap out of threads. I was indecisive about it because I was afraid it would inhibit discussion, but it's improved the video and pix threads immensely, and it condenses all the BS into an easily avoided area for those who only want to see captures.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Thanks for clearing out all the unwanted and unnecessary dialog from the pictures and videos threads. That has been a pet peeve for ever. Shout out to whoever decided to do it. This site just keeps getting better.

Thank you

You're Welcome.

When I became a Mod in August I thought to myself there is a lot of threads to be cleaned up. So I took it upon myself to just go ahead and do it.

It was definitely something that had to be done.

thanks a lot for allowing me to be a cam caps member for the short time that i have.  after seeing tonight and reading the posts i know this is not for me.  good talking with you all and i wish you the best of luck in fulfilling whatever it is that you seek.

Thank you for joining us. I've enjoyed your posts. Whatever you do, I wish you the best. Have a blast. And don't be afraid to check in occasionally.