Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

Last night after midnight Kami told him that she must get up in the morning and she is tired. He didn't listen to that and followed her to the bedroom offering a massage.

Later she noticed that he is hard, she kept laughing about it.
Kami: If I give up now, you immediately think of something and I do not want that.

Then she said she does not want to change their attitude such as it is now.

Kami:I do not want to change anything.

He didn't give up on his mission to score. Once she gave up, she kept saying be careful, then she told him to slow down and finally she said to stop as she doesn't want anymore.

He was shaking his head in disappointment and said: How long wast it? 5 seconds?

Kami: Please don't worry. Are you sorry?

He complains that he is unwell.

Kami: You don't feel well? You were hoping for something and receive something else.

BF whispering

Kami: What do you mean. I do not understand. I offended you?

more whispering......

• Upvote 12

2:33 continued

Kami explains that when first time things went wrong between them and he was able to fix it once, twice and third time then he realized that it can be fixed every time. He therefore ceased to be afraid. "She will go. I'll do the same thing and she comes back. "
BF says he experienced the separation far worse than she did. If she understands what that means.
Kami: You know what the difference is. I am suffering when our relationship goes bad. Then I say, "The end." And from that moment I live peacefully. And then you start to try be better for me.
BF says that when things go wrong adults talk to each other.
Kami: Then I do not want to. Things had gone too far ...
BF: Adults don't solve their problems this way.
Kami: I think you should show feelings. When you love you should always show your feelings. I can't leave you every month. I'm tired of this.
BF: You didn't leave me every month. There were some periods.
Kami: I want to feel loved. In times like now I believe that anything is possible. But it's repeated a million times, I believe that after all no good can be expected. Now I am well but I still do not believe that anything will come out of this.
Kami explains that, she wants to relax a little. She wants to take a break in their relationship and try something new. She wants to understand whether she loves him or not. I do not have any feelings for you. I do not know where they come from only in those moments when I'm well with you . Do you hear me?
BF: I listen to you and blame myself for everything and that such thoughts come to your mind.
BF argues that he loves her. Kami says she does not know how to keep the love between them and if it continues like this she will always go away from him. When he starts to treat her like shit, she also begins to behave like that.
Kami: When I feel loved, perhaps you do not notice, but every kiss, every embrace is for me very important and valuable.
BF argues that she should not depart. Kami reiterates that over time they are together she does not feel loved. He hugs her tighter. Kami is nervous. She says that love should come from the heart. He argues that he loves her from his heart. Kami says annoyed that's what she meant. She knows that if she will tell him what is expected he will do so. And she wants it to be based on the need of his heart.

Kami: You know how it differs from our previous conversations? The fact that now I do not think that we will be fine. For me it is over. I do not have any hope.
BF: Do you know where I go and what I do?
Kami: Yes.
Kami: I do not want to hear that you are working for our future. I know that you work, pay off the loan. So we can have for food and other things.
Kami says that she would understand if they planned their future and he would save for their life together. For example: a house.
At this point, BF says that he must as soon as possible go to the toilet. 

• Upvote 13

1 minute ago, kitek said:

This was after, prior to sex they were just fooling around.

Ah, then she still had serious doubts after sex. It's good that she is still trying to figure out if this is right.

Again, thank you for your efforts :)

• Upvote 1

Thak you kitek. Very informative. He did seduce her then last night and she gave in. But had some doubts so stopped sex in the middle.

I think they will go through this over and over. He is possessive of her, gets a loan for her to tie her to him. He  has his "hooks" in her.

She gets tired of him, breaks up, and comes back with makeup sex. 

This is very typical stuff. Ask mikey, he knows all about this stuff.

• Upvote 2

Thanks to Kitek:

Kami: When I feel loved, perhaps you do not notice, but every kiss, every embrace is for me very important and valuable.

I am sure a lot of women feel like that but she has been honest enough to explain it to him rather than assume he knows.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Thanks to Kitek:

Kami: When I feel loved, perhaps you do not notice, but every kiss, every embrace is for me very important and valuable.

I am sure a lot of women feel like that but she has been honest enough to explain it to him rather than assume he knows.

If there is one thing I learned when I started fooling around with girls, the kiss is very important and can either make or break an afternoon spent together!

when i have see the return of kami/kristy,this is what i was afraid,

i have thinking mmm i predict alot of vacation in this appartment ,kami/kristy like travels alot,i don't tink we will see alot kk this print and summer here