Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

Sounds like Kami is planing another trip, most likely with Dima.

Yesterday in the bathroom Kristy said that when Kami will be on the islands, she will be partying in the apartment.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kamila has fire in her loins, she is sexy(not referring to looks) she is a very sensual horny woman. We actually saw her discover herself having a explosive orgasm.

The fact that she holds out for long periods of time is evident that she is trying very hard not to succumb but her natural sex appetite takes over. She loves sex, hot spontaneous animalistic in the moment sex. It is why she cant keep herself from touching her self, why she may have hooked up in Thailand and how she totally just seduced Kris. The girl bates with a bottle for Petes sake and gushes a waterfall. 

Last night Kristy wanted a kissing practice with Kami so they moved to the other bedroom while their guest was in the bathroom

Kristy every now and then bursts out laughing. Kami said to Kristy she can not do anything against her will . She said that from her side it is like a boy trying to seduce a girl. Kristy said she has unexpected defensive reactions. In the end, Kristy broke up and began to kiss. After the first round, Kami spoke about what Kristy should change and what to do (or not do) with the tongue. Later there was a second round, already evident on the initiative of Kristy. At the end Kami said she is highly aroused. This did not prevent her from falling asleep.

8 minutes ago, kitek said:

Last night Kristy wanted a kissing practice with Kami so they moved to the other bedroom while their guest was in the bathroom

Kristy every now and then bursts out laughing. Kami said to Kristy she can not do anything against her will . She said that from her side it is like a boy trying to seduce a girl. Kristy said she has unexpected defensive reactions. In the end, Kristy broke up and began to kiss. After the first round, Kami spoke about what Kristy should change and what to do (or not do) with the tongue. Later there was a second round, already evident on the initiative of Kristy. At the end Kami said she is highly aroused. This did not prevent her from falling asleep.

I don't like the kiss they had last night(sarcasm ::)),,,,they need way more practice to make it perfect,,I say 3 or more times a day will do,,and if they need more help,,Mikey will volunteer his services,,,Thanks Kitek for your translation,,And thank you K&K for that amazing kiss last night:heart::heart:

4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I don't like the kiss they had last night(sarcasm ::)),,,,they need way more practice to make it perfect,,I say 3 or more times a day will do,,and if they need more help,,Mikey will volunteer his services,,,Thanks Kitek for your translation,,And thank you K&K for that amazing kiss last night:heart::heart:

Ahah I just made the same joke on the general thread before I read this.

• 4 weeks later...

There was some misunderstanding between Angels & Kamila

11.06 17:18
Kami talks with Dima on the phone in the living room.
She says she woke up, got up and said hello to the girls went into the kitchen to eat breakfast and now Kristy says that the girls saw it as an expression of displeasure from Kami, and that it's all their fault. Later, they quickly dressed  and left apartment. Kami does not understand what's going on because she did not do anything wrong just went to the kitchen eat breakfast.

Approx. 18:35
Kami sends a message to Kristy: Imagine something like that. My guests came Dima, Seryozha, Katya as it usually happens. You come tired from work. We want you to play with us and you say that you want to sleep and leave. They get up and leave. I write to you, because of you they never come again.  How would you feel in this situation?

1 hour ago, kitek said:

There was some misunderstanding between Angels & Kamila

11.06 17:18
Kami talks with Dima on the phone in the living room.
She says she woke up, got up and said hello to the girls went into the kitchen to eat breakfast and now Kristy says that the girls saw it as an expression of displeasure from Kami, and that it's all their fault. Later, they quickly dressed  and left apartment. Kami does not understand what's going on because she did not do anything wrong just went to the kitchen eat breakfast.

Approx. 18:35
Kami sends a message to Kristy: Imagine something like that. My guests came Dima, Seryozha, Katya as it usually happens. You come tired from work. We want you to play with us and you say that you want to sleep and leave. They get up and leave. I write to you, because of you they never come again.  How would you feel in this situation?

Thanks Kitek, it is a dumb fight after all.

We've seen the scene, if Kamila said hello it was inaudible. So maybe it was unintentional but she was indeed a bit rude.

20 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Thanks Kitek, it is a dumb fight after all.

We've seen the scene, if Kamila said hello it was inaudible. So maybe it was unintentional but she was indeed a bit rude.

Yes she was,,,we should know,,we all were watching the same thing,,and I never heard or seen kamila say a word to anyone,,she just came out looking pissed,,grabbed her laptop and left to go to the kitchen.

She was already kinda pissed from the the night before when Kristy wouldn't cuddle with her on the couch,,but instead cuddled with Angel Julia.

Archived