Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before Kam left for a few days, Kam attempted a work out ala Kristy that lasted about 5 minutes. Prior to that she was scratching her kitty. I have a theory and maybe a female can respond. I have noticed  that a lot of the girls that don't shave on a regular basis scratch. I think its because the hair is growing and it itches like a mans beard when you don't shave everyday. the grow back can be itchy. Kam will let the mustache grow until its time to present it. When she comes back from trips she usually has growth or when she has been lounging for a few days.. She probably would rather not shave and grow the bush but its not cool anymore unless you are really going for that look. I say let grow  ladies. We all have our thing.

22 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Is it just me or does it appear to everyone that Kami is losing weight again ?  I see her legs as becoming extremely skinny lately ! 

To me stomach seems to be flatter too.If she is going to Saint-Tropez,as Kitek said,might be for modeling job.So is trimming down for that.

how much time kamila can stay on this fucking cell phone,she have not moving her ass of the journey on this bed and this cell phone,

she is beautiful ok but what a fucking lazi ass she have seriously,yesterday she have started doing exercice gym and after 2 mn she was tired and return on this phone for hours and hours again and again,she make me tired with that

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 8:20 AM, slider_69 said:

Is it just me or does it appear to everyone that Kami is losing weight again ?  I see her legs as becoming extremely skinny lately ! 

yes little chicken legs. However her boobs remain large and her butt still a little bubble.

4 hours ago, clivebb said:

how much time kamila can stay on this fucking cell phone,she have not moving her ass of the journey on this bed and this cell phone,

she is beautiful ok but what a fucking lazi ass she have seriously,yesterday she have started doing exercice gym and after 2 mn she was tired and return on this phone for hours and hours again and again,she make me tired with that

boy you would have hated Old School Nora. she would sleep forever. but she would be naked and finally wake up and stagger out of bed and go to the couch. ass that wouldn't quit.

1 hour ago, STAINER said:

somebody needs to feed that girl a little steak and potatoes put some meat on those bones she is sickly skiny

You can say a lot about there limited openness regarding the project, but there are very nice looking girls (especially Kamila). ... If they would start to add some reality to this apartment, it would be perfect. :)

Just now, STAINER said:

she so skinny she looks deathly ill nothing but a bag of bones yuk

I think, she would look even better with a bit more weigth on her, but she is not even close to an unhealthy underweight or a deathly look at all. 

Archived