Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

44 minutes ago, kitek said:

19.06 approx. 9:40am K&K talk in the bedroom
Kami tells Kristy about her visit to gynecologist, she has some inflammation, doctor assured her that everything can be cured. For time being Kami is going to abstain from sex until everything is back to normal.

2 hours ago, kitek said:

Kami: He tried to stroke me. I told him to stop. I've never had this problem that men do not want to fuck me. Rather, I was afraid to get fucked to death. And here I got him. ...

Thank you for the translations. :)

First there were just the girls without any BF of curse. Than there was a BF, but he was on trial without sex of curse. Than, when the BF was accepted again, we learned that the BF do not like to have sex, for sure. ;) ... And now we know that she seems to have a health issues in her private area that make sex impossible. ... RLC seems to think we are stupid. ... Sorry, but that is simply one point too much for an still believeable story, i think. 

Too bad, but the real life will probably never take place in this apartment. ...  Before the vacation, I had hoped shortly. ... Now, I know better. ... :(

I don't get people who complain about RLC saying people on cams are fake and act all the time to please the viewers but insist on paying and watching, then others saying it's their last post on CC and yet they keep coming back doing exactly same thing over and over again. :huh:

• Upvote 7

Just now, kitek said:

I don't get people who complain about RLC saying people on cams are fake and act all the time to please the viewers but insist on paying and watching, then others saying it's their last post on CC and yet they keep coming back doing exactly same thing over and over again. :huh:

I do not understand myself sometimes. ... :angel: .... The only thing i know is that there are also other apartments I like to watch. ... Maybe that information can help you to understand. 

With this apartment,  I wonder why RLC had selected this girls for the cast, because there are obviously not with the idea of the project. ... The girls are very nice and sympatic, for sure, but now there are there for almost 6 month and just had one time real sex there. It is not REAL LIFE at all. 

2 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

Was Kamila and Dima together when she was in Barcelona? Or did they meet upon her arrival back home?

I'm almost positive that Dima was the guy who would call her when she was in Barcelona.Remember the phone calls she would take on the balcony?

• Upvote 1

Could it be that Dima found out about the German dude in Thailand and has been avoiding sex with Kami recently because he is afraid of catching something from Kami's "vaginal inflammation?" I wonder if there is any connection between Kami's pussy problem and her taking her body temperature?

je viens de lire les traductions de kitek,merci à toi.

mon opinion franchement c'est que tout çà c'est vraiment des gamineries,si c'est pas kamila qui va trouver des excuses pour pas baisé et bien çà sera lui,

bref pour moi le problème c'est les cameras ,c'est pas aussi compliqué que çà,les deux jouent avec nous,quand on baise  seulement 2 fois en 5 mois et que l'on prend le soin de garder la culotte et bien faut se poser des questions,cet appartement c'est une cour de récréation pour ados qui jouent à touche-pipi.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone besides me find the Kamila and Cokeboy relationship to be strange? Kami has sex with Cokeboy in her bed one or two days before going to Thailand.Then just before leaving for Thailand she announces to Kristy that she is a free woman.So after that Cokeboy drives both Kami and Kristy to the airport for their flight to Thailand.On her second day in Thailand Kami meets a German dude who she immediately hooks up with and screws everyday for almost two weeks.Then Kami and Kristy return to Moscow where Cokeboy picks them up at the airport with flowers for Kami.Shortly after that Kami and Cokeboy resume their relationship.Weird or not?