Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Yes, 1010 I believe she knew she was not going to come home. She received a call right before she got off the couch to get ready for bed. She made a Kristy face and stuck out her tongue at the phone with one of those you know Kristy smirks. I'm happy for Kami, sad for us..probably no water bottle for a while, as she got her fix tonight. I am also curious to see how the two of them interact tomorrow. This so much more real life this time because they are not together 24/7.

Thes, you know there is no longer the same sexual tension between the girls. I think if either of them dates a guy and has sex it won't bother the other. It is almost like they are very, very close sisters who share everything (but not sex).

Now the  question is will either bring home a guy. My betting is no. I think the girls realize that if we either see them making it together or having sex with guys that it will kill the mystique and aura that surrounds the girls in our eyes.

Unfortunately, there is a drawback to that in that guys may eventually tire of just snuggles no action. Sort of a friends' apartment, but with no benefits to us.

I hope I am wrong, Thes. I will always love them as people no matter what, but it may kill the good vibe if nothing develops either between them or them with guys. We will in time feel that they have other lives that they are hiding from us. Much like they usually hide their masturbations. Irma and Anna were different, they didn't hide.

It is a delicate balancing act for the girls to keep us interested. Show too much and we expect even more. Show too little and we feel they are cheating us. It would probably thread the needle if we just saw them masturbate like Irma and Anna. We would feel that they weren't hiding anything.

I can accept them as not lovers. But don't hide whatever sexual experiences you have in your lives (even if just masturbation).

Well, that's my late, late talk about the girls. I am sure when guys wake up it may start a big debate. Please realize, I am not  trashing the girls! I love them. Just questioning where we are going.

So 1010 what the hell are you doing up so late? I actually do my best work at night when I am between jobs. One of the things that I have observed from each time Kami has been on RLC is she is the main focus of attention from not only the viewers but those that interact with her. Easy Kami lovers. I mean this in kind way. You can't help but be taken in by her beauty, her personality, and generally just who she is. Now that they are home I have noticed that Kami talks on the phone a lot. I  mean not texting but actual voice calls as well. She must have many friends where they are. Kristy on the other hand seems just  little bit out of place to me, and really needs Kami to reciprocate. I will also say that Kristy has changed way more than Kami has changed, just my opinion/ Kristy is now meditating/incense  the whole nine yards and seems to be ok alone, but when she is with Kami she craves her attention just like in Barcelona. Every morning since the apartment has came back online Kami sleeps to 12 or 1:30 so far and today is not home at all. Kristy kinda reminds me of Anna in this respect, she gets up and has her normal alone time morning. Fixes and eats breakfast, all kinds of fresh fruit, drinks her herb teas.Then she is ready for interaction with Kami and starts to pound her her feet as she walks back and forth to kinda tell her I need to talk to someone get up please, and so far it does not seem to me that Kami is reincorporating very well. I hope I am wrong. It has only been a short time, I guess we will see....I love the shit out Kristy, she is someone I would love to be around, always quirky and full of spunk. Kami seems to be pretty reserve again,,,C'mon Kristy you can get her loosen up. We are waiting.  and so are the days of out lives, the saga of K&K continues.

je demande aux administrateurs, d'enregistre et de conserver l'IP de ce connard.......

I ask the administrators to record and retain the IP of that asshole .......

:hi:

Mr. squirrels

You are tolerant and kind-hearted :shiteatinggrin: :shiteatinggrin:

Now

My friend is 150

14 heures à Moscou, et toujours pas de kamila!! je pense que quelqu'un doit pleinement profiter du corps de la belle!!!!

14 hours in Moscow, and still no kamila !! I think someone should take full advantage of the body of the beautiful !!!! ::) ::)

Or Kamila has taken full advantage of his wallet, and they have been shopping since morning.  ;D

Kami has returned............................now we will hear about the great story RLC has laid out for her to tell !!! :BS:

That BS after your comment, describes well your post. Buy even a membership before you tell what is happening in the apartment you cant' see.