Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Je suis ravi de revoir Kamila et Kristy.. Bienvenue à elles, et cela semble être un petit cadeau pour nous, abonnés RLC...qui attendons leur retour depuis toujours! Chacune a sa chambre, mais quel bel appartement elles ont. 2h de plus qu'en France, je pense qu'elles se trouvent en Russie, et espérons pour longtemps..

Didn't see Kristy pray before bed last time she was here.

Hope she hasn't found the lord, because that most likely means less fun.

I think it's beautiful and touching. She may be giving thanks and praying that all goes well. I just love both of these girls and I'm thanking God for this gift. I don't care who thinks I'm crazy. These girls are so special both together and separately. They make me feel good just by looking at them. :)

OMG!!! Bookmaster8 YOU LUCKY ASS MOTHERFUCKER YOUR BABY IS BACK FOR THE THIRD TIME :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RLC YOU HAD THIS SHIT UP YOUR SLEEVE THIS WHOLE TIME,AND YOU MADE US SUFFER THROUGH 4 MONTHS OF BULLSHIT!!

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND FOLKS,THE BEST THERE EVER WAS AND EVER WILL BE,I GUESS THAT THEY MUST HAVE SEEN THE COUNTLESS PHOTOS AND GIFS WE KEEP BRINGING BACK ON THE OTHER PAGE.

THANK YOU RLC FOR MAKING ME TURN OUT TO BE 100% RIGHT ABOUT JUST CANCEL AND WAIT FOR SOMETHING BETTER,NOW WE DO HAVE SOMETHING BETTER!!

EVERYONE KEPT SAYING WHY DON'T RLC GIVE THEM THEIR OWN PLACE,,,,WELL IF YOU GUYS BELIEVE DREAMS DO COME TRUE!! :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

• Upvote 1

OMG!!! Bookmaster8 YOU LUCKY ASS MOTHERFUCKER YOUR BABY IS BACK FOR THE THIRD TIME :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RLC YOU HAD THIS SHIT UP YOUR SLEEVE THIS WHOLE TIME,AND YOU MADE US SUFFER THROUGH 4 MONTHS OF BULLSHIT!!

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND FOLKS,THE BEST THERE EVER WAS AND EVER WILL BE,I GUESS THAT THEY MUST HAVE SEEN THE COUNTLESS PHOTOS AND GIFS WE KEEP BRINGING BACK ON THE OTHER PAGE.

THANK YOU RLC FOR MAKING ME TURN OUT TO BE 100% RIGHT ABOUT JUST CANCEL AND WAIT FOR SOMETHING BETTER,NOW WE DO HAVE SOMETHING BETTER!!

EVERYONE KEPT SAYING WHY DON'T RLC GIVE THEM THEIR OWN PLACE,,,,WELL IF YOU GUYS BELIEVE DREAMS DO COME TRUE!! :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Right Mikey!

Time for you to get seriously busy with your Kodak Brownie or whatever it is that you use.

Cancel all your other appointments!!  This is your destiny!

:yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yes: :yes:

THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS IS THAT ILONA HAS NO CHOICE NOW BUT TO STEP UP HER GAME :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Right Mikey!

Time for you to get seriously busy with your Kodak Brownie or whatever it is that you use.

Cancel all your other appointments!!  This is your destiny!

:yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yes: :yes:

• Upvote 1