Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Man, it takes some doing to take my mind off of the nice snuggling today with Kami and Kristy. But blue has done it!!!

So blue says she is bisexual. Hmmm... you could have fooled me, I thought she knew exactly what she was! Anyone who has watched her knows about her sexual confusion. And she puffs a bit in her Cam 4 profile, but who doesn't. She is not that experienced. She needs both a good fucking and to be eaten out by her friends! Still, she is hot!!!

I had seen her have sex in her room with a guy one time and I had seen her fooling around the night she was drunk with Sabrina. But, I had never seen her actually have sex with a female. So, I suspected she was Bi, but wasn't sure.

This might be fun to see how she talks and so forth. Then, we can compare what we see and hear from her to what we had imagined (to see if we were close in our conclusions and theories). Personally, though, if I do decide to check her out on cam, I don't think it would be wise to even mention RLC. I also will tip her well just as a way of thanking her.  :yes:

• StnCld316 unlocked and locked this topic