Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I FEEL SO SAD SEEING THE BOYFRIEND,,,,I WONDER HOW HIGH MY HOUSE IS,,IF I JUMP JUST THE RIGHT WAY I COULD END IT ALL INSTANTLY,,,,GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD,,,ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS HAVE BEEN CRUSHED BY A GUY AND A BIG ASS TEDDY BEAR. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

• Upvote 1

I FEEL SO SAD SEEING THE BOYFRIEND,,,,I WONDER HOW HIGH MY HOUSE IS,,IF I JUMP JUST THE RIGHT WAY I COULD END IT ALL INSTANTLY,,,,GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD,,,ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS HAVE BEEN CRUSHED BY A GUY AND A BIG ASS TEDDY BEAR. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

oui cher ami, c'est dur!!! c'est ce mec qui jouit en elle, qui connais la douceur de sa peau, l'odeur de ses cheveux, le gout de ses lèvres!!! c'est lui qui la fait rire, qui l'emmène au restaurant, qui l'enlace pour la réchauffer!!! c'est lui qui la caresse, qui fait glisser ses mains le long de son dos, c'est lui qui explore et qui goute, chaque endroit de son corps!!!! bref, on l'a dans le cul!!! ;D ;D :lmao: :lmao:

yes dear, it's hard !!! is this guy who enjoys it, who know the softness of her skin, the smell of her hair, the taste of her lips !!! it is he who makes her laugh, which takes him to the restaurant, which embraces to warm !!! it is he who caresses, who slid her hands down his back, he is exploring and tasted every part of her body !!!! in short, we have in the ass !!! ;D ;D :lmao: :lmao:

I HAVE TO SAY ONE THING THOUGH,,,AFTER TODAY OUR COMMENTS,SPECULATIONS,THEORIES,GUESSING AND MADE UP BULLSHIT ABOUT KAMILA,,,AND THE TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP THAT SHE HAS BOTH WITH KRISTY AND IN HER PERSONAL LIFE,SHOULD ALL HOPEFULLY DIE A PAINFUL DEATH AND END FROM THIS DAY FORWARD. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

AND ON A FUNNY NOTE KRISTY IS TRYING TO IRON HER CLOTHES WHILE STILL WEARING IT :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

• Upvote 1