Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I thought so, Noldus.

Kristy must have had a tough day at school.

It is so sweet to see them together like that. They care a lot about each other.

Don't know where Rita is today. I saw her leave in the morning, I assume to work.

Yes, I saw her also in the bathroom around at 14 but I alleys stopping by while I sat in a meeting at work ...

Just saw that pic of Rita primping, getting ready to go out. Man, is she hot and cute!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Sorry, Mikey, the heart wants what the heart wants! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nah, love Rita but Kristy is still my fave!!! She sleeps with Kami in her bed with teddy!!!!

Kristy about to go to bed. I'm sure she will be asleep in like 2 minutes. I wish I could fall asleep that quick.

Kami is back in the kitchen. I think she just let Kristy lie with her for awhile because Kristy needed a cuddle. How sweet!

1010, your baby was wore out when she came home.....very long day for that young lady.....already out to the world well before midnight,,,,,,she is so cute sleeping, love the way she cliitches the blanket.... make me wished I was the blanket :hugnkiss:

Thes, I wish I was that little hippo!

Kristy is such a unique person. Everything she does has her written all over it. The way she sleeps, the way she eats (stuffs her little cheeks), the way she does her exercise, even the way she cleans the place. And when she bats her eyes at guys, watch out!

AAh, to be 22 again! I would date her in a sec if I was like 24!!!! Assuming I spoke Russian. Although she does know how to say fuck me and baby in English!!! I could do it with just those words, "Fuck me, baby!!!" :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Once again the mysterious late night workout at 11:15 at night for Kami.....Right after she finished eating dinner......There is alot of speculation as to where she is going, Running ? doubt it, cold as hell out there....Apartment complex has a gym...doubt it, would not need a heavy coat for that....some say to see BF....doubt it, she would put on some perfume and make up......OH !!!! the mystery continues  :yes: :yes: :yes: