Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

It is with a heavy heart and swollen Testicles/Blueballs,,,that I have to announce that we may never see Kamila masturbate in front of the camera again,From the moment her boyfriend arrived and gave her that Big ass Teddy Bear,,she has been going into the second bathroom to rub one out,I don't know why she decided to start doing that,but that is her new spot to do it now.

She did it twice just today alone,,,,and the second time she gushed so much juice that she had to change her panties and put a towel on the bathroom floor to soak up her juices.

Just like with Dasha and Demid,,boyfriends ruin the fun for us on here,,,,,the more she falls for him,the less she will do anything on here,so we might have to get used to not seeing her masturbating anymore,,,,Maybe he was Ok with it at first,but now that he has more feelings for her,he probably doesn't want to see her do stuff like that for other guys to see.

Like I said earlier; this girl is a "squirter " and she doesn't want to wet her bed sheets or the bear with her juices !!! She must gush like a geyser !! Maybe her Boyfriend hasn't found out yet..............boy will he get a surprise thinking she is pissing on him !!

Like I said earlier; this girl is a "squirter " and she doesn't want to wet her bed sheets or the bear with her juices !!! She must gush like a geyser !! Maybe her Boyfriend hasn't found out yet..............boy will he get a surprise thinking she is pissing on him !!

My thoughts exactly ;)

Can you just imagine eating/licking Kamila's pussy for the first time,and then she sprayed her juices all over your face,,,,"TALK ABOUT WATERBOARDING!!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Just imagine that someone who squirts like Kamila,would have to explain to every new guy that she dates,before having sex with them,,,she has to warn them,,and also put up that sign at the entrance to her Honey Pot,That says"Slippery When wet",,"Use caution Slippery roads  ahead",,"Yellowstone"kamila" Geyser" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎19 at 1:09 PM, slider_69 said:

• Upvote 1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I was just about to come on here and say,"My money's on Kristy rubbing one out tonight",,,Every masturbation scene that she has ever done,always came right after Kamila and her were stroking each other,,,no wonder she always cums so fast,Shit I would too :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh if only Rita would join them on the couch,,my life would be complete,,,,,Rita was just making fun of them,,saying something about a Massage.

K & K doing their head and foot in crotch, massagey thing! That is how they both get turned on and then bate separately later!

Such a unique relationship. How to be lesbian without being lesbian!

• Upvote 1

K & K have obviously come to an accommodation after Barcelona that they won't touch each other sexually, but that they will occassionally help to get each other off! I love it!

And Kristy is so funny. She pulls blanket from Kami and was going to put it over her whole body!

They so "love" each other! And Rita's kidding them didn't influence them one iota!

They are as close as they could be and not be bi-sexual!

Kristy even rubs under Kami's shorts. But not her pussy. She doesn't have Noah's Ark there after all!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: