Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Guess every one went to bed. You can hear crickets out here.

An how come CC works like crap anyway? Half the time pages don't load. What kind of servers do they use anyway, the first computer ever invented, Commodore or whatever it was?

I don't know maybe we busted CC earlier with the craziness. Either that or maybe mods shut us down for a while, lol!!!

I suppose I should sign off until fireworks start back up tomorrow. I am sure I should be getting a cease and desist letter from the bastions of fairness!

Oh peaceful again... All you Rita lovers, can you please tell her to turn over :poke: :poke:.... her snoring woke me up.....or is that you Mikey hiding under the covers again. snoring like that..... :hugnkiss: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I dont know Noldus, I got tired of the crap that was being said and went to lay down, when I got up she was in bed.. I think she snuck in, those guys were so busy with theh crap talking they missed her.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good Ole Kristy, you just have to love this girl......Kamila slept to her usual 2 in the afternoon, and as soon as she woke up, Kristy pounced on the opportunity,,,When Kami was going to use the bathroom Kristy opened her blinds all the up letting the sunlight, and as Kami was using the restroom Kristy was screwing with her wouldn't let her shut the door, all the time saying to her your not going back to bed get up and face the would it's going to be a beautiful day...

Kristy well you got one of them up, now go pounce on Rita for god's sake its already 3 in the afternoon. I think some of these girls have their days and night s mixed up, sleep all day, and up most of the night.  :yes: :yes: :yes: :yikes:

Sorry about the snoring guys,,,my baby wore me out......I was up all night pleasing every inch of her beautiful body. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :nana: :haha: :lmao:

Oh peaceful again... All you Rita lovers, can you please tell her to turn over :poke: :poke:.... her snoring woke me up.....or is that you Mikey hiding under the covers again. snoring like that..... :hugnkiss: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

I know one thing Mikey, you fed that girl way too many vodka and tonic's, that is for sure, didn't take off the leggings until the sun was up this morning...and she still sleeps in her clothes.....That couldn't have been good for you last night my friend....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No thesta,,,se actually put them on right before she went into the bed,,,maybe because it was cold or maybe because she didn't want any of you perverts looking at her panties in the morning...she said it was for my eyes only,,,but yeah she put them on right before she climbed in the bed last night. :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :lmao:

I know one thing Mikey, you fed that girl way too many vodka and tonic's, that is for sure, didn't take off the leggings until the sun was up this morning...and she still sleeps in her clothes.....That couldn't have been good for you last night my friend....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1